Conversation Between loaf and Clint

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. As long as he stops insulting those goats. They're not bi. They're just confused.
  2. idk It's just best to ignore him. He'll probably hopefully leave but probably not lolol.
  3. Why is he talking about bi goats now? That makes no sense.
  4. Thank you for your kind words.

I'd like to know myself what it is. I'm sure he can enlighten me since he's probably used one before.
  5. You are not a shit-pump, Mr. Of Bread. You are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Also, what's a shit-pump?
  6. Sounds like a good movie. An oscar for you@!

You see though, a toaster scared me when you don't know when it pill pop up. I can't be getting jumpy.
  7. I'm pretty sure that's what Jersey Boys is about. It hasn't come out yet, so I still don't know, even though it's my own movie.

I think a toaster oven would be the same thing as a toaster. They both toast bread, which means that you can indeed still be toasted.
  8. Is a toaster oven the same as a toaster? We have a toaster oven but we hardly use it. That heat gets close to the beard and I get worried.

American Sniper sounds like a good flip. Is Jersey Boys about some entertainers in Las Vegas during the good ol days?
  9. I got two new movies I'm working on. Jersey Boys, which I'm currently filming, and American Sniper, which hasn't gone into any sort of production yet. So yeah, I've been busy. It's a shame about the toasters, though. I do love me some toasted bread.
  10. I had my roommates dispose of every toaster like object in the residence before moving to Austin, TX. That has been what's up lately, I spent the summer moving to Austin, TX mainly. How bout yourself? Making a new movie?
  11. Greetings, Mr. Of Bread. How art thou? I beseech ye dost cometh betwixt naught.

Goddamn old English. What the shit did I just say? Anyway, how are you, Mr. Bread? I hope you're staying away from the toaster?
  12. I would indeed. And I'm diggin the of bread name too.
  13. Would you like to be the Professor of Higher Education, Mr. of Bread?
  14. That's exactly it, Higher Education. I could be head guy of that.
  15. What sort of higher education, Mr. Bread?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast