Conversation Between loaf and Hyzenthlay

77 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. First or Worst! I prefer the first.
  2. You clearly are no.1 how could anybody else stand a chance, eh?
  3. It appears you have had a couple people show their love but as it shows clearly I'm #1.
  4. Clearly you're the only person that loves me enough, huh?
  5. I seem to be the only person to spam you
  6. Sup my G. Nice poem, ya see? Here's my shot and that shit, but who knows, I'll just like this spliff. Fin.
  7. I like the letter 'E'... It always makes me wee... Even in the sea... Because an 'E's in sea. That's a poem right there, blud.
  8. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  9. Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf

Loaf
  10. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

11. pokeMMO is single player with online. I xfered to a new server to people I don't know to join a PvP guild. They like me and I'm good enough so people actually expect me to do great! lol. I do enjoy it 20 times more with friends/people I know. I have been wanting to get out of the MMO scene and stick with just good ol single player console games and every now and then some Online play.

I was just replying to your rock comment haha saying silly things.
  12. I see. I may give this pokemmo a look at some point. It sounds like my cup of tea. I don't tend to pour a tonne of time into many MMOs anymore but I'll take a swing.

Yeah, WoW died for me when my friends stopped playing. You have to know people or you're just running around getting called a 'noob' for not knowing peoples play style and not merging well with the group. ~grumble~ I'll give you noob you stupid... ~grumble~

The rock of worlds? is that a new Harry Potter?
  13. World of Rock! Rock full of worlds?

WoW is only fun with friends...and I'm not playing with my friends hahaha.

PokeMMO is basically Pokemon FireRed wit people running around. Makes it easier to trade evolve and duel and what not. Fun for Singleplayer but still online kinda.
  14. Pokemmo? What is this? Is it like gameboy pokémon but... Online? Sounds like witchcraft to me. There's dark magic afoot.

WoW I haven't been on for a looooong time. I used to just chill with my homies and do some instances. You know, rock all the ginormous monsters' worlds? I like to rock worlds.
  15. I sign onto MSN at work cause when I'm here sometimes I see someone sign on haha. I use Skype for mainly just IMing since that's where everyone is on. I do have a Steam but I only sign onto that when I want to play games via Steam. As well as for WoW, I mainly do 10v10 Rated BGs so they want Skype for all 10 of us but that's not a big deal. I'm only on WoW for those nights mainly, unless I'm bored.

I've been on pokemmo with some friends!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 77
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast