Conversation Between loaf and Martin

10 Visitor Messages

1. Oh I know. It's all just speculative - I for one, loving going to the movies and I wouldn't have watched half the films on that list because they're trash. But it had to be part trolling
  2. I'm being serious. I'm not going to waste my money on something like that. I haven't gone to the movie theaters in years for that exact reason, waste of money. Edit x2 : Ok semi lied. I did post that to troll Locke but I was also serious lol.
  3. They merged some servers. I would love to play it again, I just either have to have the money or just some friends who will log on to play with each other.
  4. Regards XI, I did enjoy playing it a lot - I was happy with the fee, was happy with the lack of tutorials.. It felt very much a social MMO. I just think it is a bit pricey if you play at a time when no one else is online and solo'ing isn't fun past about level 15 on there. It felt even when I started played in '07 that it was a little in decline. I figure now, that it's probably the server I was on, I just didn't really want to migrate. I don't think I can really dedicate myself to one game the way it wants you to on there. But I know what you're getting at.
  5. Yeah, it's tiresome. It makes me reluctant to post sometimes, got to admit. It's sad though - most of us if not all stumbled upon here for the same reasons, it doesn't hurt to be civil to one another.
  6. You've been away for so so long lol. Lots of crazy dumb shit has happened. Main reason why a lot of the regulars don't post anymore.
  7. People bring out drama all the time, doesn't mean that it needs to be reacted to. The site is getting very very lame with all this bitchiness. It needs to stop.
  8. That because he brought it upon himself. You weren't here for all that drama he brought out. It was pathetic.
  9. He's actually a really nice guy. I think he's getting a bad rep that he really doesn't need or deserve.
  10. I know, I just had to tell him some way.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10