Conversation Between Meier Link and T.G. Oskar

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Actually, your original answer was pretty much dead on. Masa and Mune combined use a tornado attack; Kamaitachi loosely translates to "wind sword", so basically you create a cutting wind to disperse the tornado attack, hence disrupting them.
  2. The only thing other that I can see in the story that I read was that the fiends used the wind to slash at the victims so there might be some type of conjunction there. Over all I am stumped with it but I figured I would give it a go haha.
  3. Meier, I know this is kinda like shooting up to your feet or something along this lines, but given that there's only one vote required to finish (at last!) the 2009 All-Stars Elimination Thread, would you be willing to do the honors?

I know that's the forum-equivalent of committing seppuku, but I don't feel like being the ender of this war. As mentioned before, may fate (not the poster Fate, but Fortuna herself) grant you victory in a future endeavor...so as long as my lady isn't on the stake.
  4. Thanks bro. Glad I have your approvals. Seems like everyone is fairly supportive in teh staff dicision.
  5. Congrats on achieving mod-ship, Mayerling.

Maybe this time, you'll be able to have the power to defeat that pesky D.
  6. Hey, I also listen to Queen. I didn't knew some of the most popular (We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, We Are the Champions) were of their collection.

Then I spent some time finding the song of the Highlander series (Princes of the Universe)

And finally, the epic song "Bohemian Rhapsody".

So yeah.
  7. "Interesting to know how the songs of the band Queen transcend generations."
    Haha funny, glad someone caught that. Just sad that song was released two years before I was born haha.
  8. Going to add it right now.
  9. Hey Link.

You forgot to mention in the thread(s) that an elimination thread's voting can only be once per day, right? There's two people that are going haywire in there.

Methinks they haven't read the rules, that Darkness Oblivion and also Ralz.

Also, those elimination threads are pretty much the only thing that would make me participate on a dreaded WG&H thread. If only because Cloud/Sephy fanboys have to be taught a lesson.
  10. Well there is a certain cruelty to every thing that we posted for him to do. But we are just wanting to make it challenging not impossible. Also if we make the entry tests to hard then we might actually loose some good possible members because they are to scared to take the tests.

Over all the test are truely just for a little fun and to see if some one is dedicated enough to pull them off. The real test is how he acts after he is given membership.
  11. Hmm, I noticed about the growth of your fraternity, but one thing piqued my interest.

If your intention was to make a challenge to one of the fledging pledgings, and said challenge was to convince said individual of the value of a specific forum I don't have to mention, why not place something just a tad more challenging? Like actually convincing someone that believes said forum is an unfortunately necessary cancer, but that has no qualms in exposing the silliness of such claim?

...I am astonished at the lack of cruelty from that challenge. Truly, deeply astonished.
  12. Hey buddy whats up, it has been a while since I have talked to you so I figured I would put it out there that oskar is a pimp in a VM form. All shall bow to oskar before the years end!
  13. Yeah I wasn't trying to start an issue with you on that one, I just fingured I would give the kid a little shakedown. I thnk that kid is A.D.D. or overly hyper active heh. I couldn't agree more about the excalipoor being the most useless weapon ever but ultimantly I found it to be one of the best FF jokes ever.
  14. Nothing is useless if referred to the literal sense.

Now, if using the colloquial sense (ironically, not what has absolutely no use, but what it has the least amount of use, therefore "use-less"), there are useless things.

Like the Excalipoor. You know it's colloquial-sense useless. It's a joke Much like what...oh, wait, Thief's nearby...*starts whistling*
  15. Nothing. I can be quite inconspicuous at times. Blend into my surroundings and vanishing like a Ninja. Hence, not so noticeable.

So, you're forgiven. Becoming a friend now has cleansed you of your sin.

Dang...I tried to post this before, but it stuck on me...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast