Conversation Between Meier Link and Rowan

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Done deal. My inbox was heavily restricted after my mod status was removed. Didn't realize it was full.
  2. clear your inbox wanna PM you
  3. Mainly over the weekend yes. Its a U.S. holiday weekend so that might explain a lot of it, specially seeing that most our active user base is stateside.
  4. forums have been pretty inactive the past week, dont you think?
  5. Just did a report then, bossman. I think its lunch time.
  6. If its in the FFVII forum then no I don't. I only mod gen chat, ID and members buisness. Out side those three I am reletivly powerless. Do a post report on the original post and it be sent to the mod of that forum. If there is no mod it will be sent to an s mod. Ask for it to be deleted or the content will be viewable if it is just closed.
  7. Remember that "FF7 AC mod" thread I posted a while ago? It just hit 15,000 views.

Do you have the power to close it? Because im sick of people joining and messaging me for the mod.
  8. Excellent.
    I just posted a new pic under new tattoo. Suss it out, I decided to go with greywash.
  9. Seeing the old thread isnt really that old I say post the new stuff in it.

As for the issue you approached me about it is still being reviewed. Will give you more details later.
  10. hey im getting more work done on my tattoo tonight, gonna upload another pic but was wondering if I should be using the same thread?
  11. Thats what I was thinking, i wanted to keep it greyscaled my friend said it would look good if I got colours, but they would need to be very dark shades. I might be going back this weekend, ill upload some new pics if I do. Thanks man.
  12. Sorry just got around to responding back to you on the last VM. Tat looks pretty rad. I say if you add color to keep it minimal and resort to the fine art of the shade. Think it would look bad ass if it were more toned in at a grayscale level.
  13. check out my new tat under general chat.
  14. Its got my thumbs up ha.
  15. hey Link, check out my thread in GC, tell me what you think.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 32
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast