Conversation Between Meier Link and The Dark Crystal

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Meier I came up with this thread and wanted to know if it is alright to post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So I came upon this site while searching for Future Technology. It has a bunch of concept art, and designs for things to (Maybe) come out.

It also has a variety of categories for you to search for specific items.

This is not my site, I just wanted everyone to see the cool new gadgets that might be coming out in the future.

To keep this in the discussion category, I will ask that you post your fav gadget you see, and why you would like it to come out!

Other comments would be great too!

Here's the link Tuvie – Industrial Design and Future Technology - Automotive Design | Futuristic Gadget | Product Design

WARNING!! You might spend hours looking at this site, due to it's awesomeness!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nvm, I reed the Forum rules & regulations, and it checked out. Thanks anyways!
  2. Np, thanks alot Meier. I appreciate that, and have a good day man! Peace!
  3. http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fo...-username.html

Post in there and ask for a name change, might have to be patient because it might take a day or so. Also check the members list to make sure the name you want isn't already taken. That will help to avoid some headaches heh.
  4. Hey Meier i was wondering if their is a way to change your name, or do you just have to make another profile! Thanks man!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4