Conversation Between Meier Link and GypsyElder

87 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hope everything is okay <3
  2. Woohoo! haha that is awesome. I'm okay for now. Work is okay and I'm taking more classes but overall I really want to move. Idk Where yet. I'm debating the Philippines, but honestly, I don't want to permanently live there even though it makes sense for me to. I'll have no problem money wise, and I could live in my own apartment with my cousin with family an hour away. Idk what to do haha.
  3. Indeed I do. Suprising after yesterdays sickness. Over all everything is amazing in life. Been busy as hell with work kiddos and the new girlfriend.how are things with you?
  4. You live!

How is everything !? aha
  5. Jshfh jsushhrhhr jaioenrn kkoaidxnd?
  6. sedrftgbhnjmkl,efrgthyjukil,mnbvcx
  7. Happy birthday Meier <3<3<3
  8. That's awesome! haha

Still bumtastic but it's okay, I'm just doing school slowly and just doing stuff for me^^
  9. Haha thats friecken sweet. Got to agree with that one.

As for me. Been busy as hell. Started my new jobs and we are on mandatory 10s mon-friday and 8 on Saturday and Sunday. Really digging life right now. How about yourself?
  10. PS:
    Boomer=Meier
  11. How? Now? Brown? Cow?
  12. That's understandable...but unfortunate. At least you still have your kids, that's all that really matters
  13. Well even if she came to her senses today it would be to late. The odds are far in my favor and I want nothing to do with her. I've told her to her face that one day I would be able to forgive her for the shite she has put me through but I will never forget or forgive her for what she has put my kids through.
  14. Oh boy... Let's hope not. I could go on and on about how silly it sounds to mess up/willingly give up what most women (people in general) strive for. I'd figure most women would want to be comfortably married with kids etc.

if it were me I would probably regret it in the long run, because at the end of the day you've got nothing but your selfishness to deal with. I don't know all the details but I think whatever she's going through will eventually get old, and maybe come to her senses.
  15. Yeah me too. Things are looking up though but could take a turn for the worse if she decides to start acting up.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 87
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast