Conversation Between Meier Link and Freya

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Currently 30 now haha. Other then that it can be left the same.
  2. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  3. Thanks for the heads up. Already got a PM from Edge. Glad to have him on board.
  4. Hi. Just wanted to let you know that you have a new adoptee: Edge. :>
    I hope you'll have some very intelligent and interesting conversations. ^^
  5. Not a problem babe. Will get it taken care of.
  6. Hey~ Would you mind inviting Squall to the Adoption Agency group? I'd do it myself but I suppose I'm not able to. ^^"
    Thanks! ^^
  7. Oh its all good and your welcome. I figured you were busy or it would of already been closed.
  8. Thanks for closing the IdiotWithHair thread yesterday. I haven't been online even one minute yesterday. I somehow get the feeling I'm offline everytime something like that happens -_-" So sorry you got to do my work. ^^"
  9. Yeah its cool with me if you want to put out an ad for some new adopters or what not. I tried to set up a 3 adoptee to adopter limitation when I was running it but it is your show now (almost entirely) so it is completely up to you on what you want to do with the TFFAA.
  10. Never mind. XD I wouldn't have noticed if Entity hadn't told me about it either. XD

Besides, do you think it'd be good to see if I can find some new adopters? I'm running out of them right now ^^"
  11. Sorry about that. I forgot it existed there for a while too hahahaa.
  12. Uhm... would you mind inviting me to the Adoption social group? ^^"
    I just heard that there is such a group... *coughs*
  13. Happy birthday great mentor! <3
    Always remember that men don't get older. They're getting more interesting.
  14. Hey. :>
    I just decided to get you a new adoptee who seems to be a fan of yours.
    It's Diamond Dust. :>
  15. Oh, why, thank you, you're flattering me. ^//^
    I'll try and write some thoughtful posts in the near future... though I'm not quite motivated, as I got a bad mark in my writing class two weeks ago... ^^""
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 45
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast