Conversation Between Meier Link and Pete

108 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Glad to see that things are going better for you, brosef. Getting drunk and blowing shit up always helps
  2. Oh I've been super busy, if you can't tell from how bad I am with responding. It's always something; running around, fixing something, or spending some time with the woman. Life is good, but ****ing hectic.

I'm digging the song too btw.
  3. Dude this has to be one of the greatest songs ever:
    YouTube - Philmore - Our Finest Hour
  4. That was pretty fast haha!

I've been pretty good lately, just wore the hell out. Last weekend was crazy as hell so I was glad to come back to work so I could get a little rest haha. This weekend looks to be as busy as the last. Glad there is a holiday weekend end coming up soon. Might have to take some time off work and actually not do a damn thing heh.

How about yourself?
  5. It's no prob man, I'm just trying to do my part to make things fun.
  6. Yeah, there's been a lot of shit going on lately. My aunt died, so I've been over my grandmas a lot lately, just seeing if she needs anything. I'm alright, but yeah, totally been MIA lol
  7. Haven't seen you posting to much so I figured I would stop by and says whats up and see how the hell you have been.
  8. Who doesn't love drama? <3
  9. haha I never thought okies were dumb or rednecks. that's more alabama territory. And I'll have to set the record straight that all us city folk aren't all wall street con artists
  10. **** yeah. No need for a hotel room. My house is small but I have plenty of floor space and a fairly large sectional. Will have to set he record straight that us "okies aren't nutting but dumb rednecks"
  11. Oh my lord. When I get the money together, I'll def make a trip down there. I'll bring Rocky too!
  12. Dude, it sucks you live so far away. I have to say you should make a trip down here some time. I would go up there but getting away from the family and all is kind of hard hahahahhaa. We couldd rock this ****in town. Also there is a bar here that has $2 pints of PBR on tap which is ****in awsome. Just found the place a few months back.
  13. For all you know it could of been me, there in spirit. dun dun dun. I would of done it just for the sake of doing it hahaha. I was honestly suprised that you text. You are the first person to make use of that number since I handed it out on MSN oh so long ago haha.
  14. You couldve punched your doppelganger, even though he was cool
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 108
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast