Conversation Between Meier Link and Robbo

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Lmao. That's awesome and it better happen if you ever make it over here. I am sure my accent would just come across as dumb American redneck over there haha.
  2. So I had a dream I visited the US and randomly bumped into you, we got drunk, and my accent was extremely popular with the Women in your lands, If i ever do visit the US and exactly that does not happen i'm gonna be pissed.
  3. Hey mannnn, happy new year
  4. Hey BRo how're things aside from that mentioned in CPC8?
  5. Yes you can still vote.
  6. Hey Meier seeing you getting a few questions about Elimination just a general question i'm not sure of, if i get obliterated can i still take part in the voting?
  7. Thanks for the late entrance to the elimination when my slow conquering of this forum reaches it's peak i'll remember this
  8. Good stuff man i'm glad things are turning for the better.
  9. Not yet. Been on hold so long its not evn funny. Good thing is that my hours are changing soon haha. Can't wait.
  10. Hey Meier you mangaing to find time for your bike? even though your hours suck ass.
  11. Before you know it you'll have that moment were one of the boys is naughty and they'll be too big for you to know what to with haha
  12. Bikes getting no where fast haha. Havent even had time to look at it in months. I have ben doing great just busy with the boys work and what not. Its been ridiculous to be honest haha. Boys are doing great, getting huge.
  13. Good dude yeah been pretty boring with my exams like i sat a 2 1/2 hour exam today but it's my bro's 21st so i've just got back from a meal. he had his party on the saturday that was pretty cool but i don't get drunk with the parents. Only being 16 and what not i'll get smashed on my 18th whether they are there or not.

How's the bike coming along and how have you and the boys been?
  14. Yeah dude, I noticed it a few days ago but havent had the time to hit dodie up for a new link to it haha. How the heck you been?
  15. Hey dude just didn't think you'd noticed but i clicked on the my awards spoiler of your sig and one of your pictures has been removed from the site.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 40
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast