Conversation Between Meier Link and RamesesII

148 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah plenty to catch up on. It would be good to sit down with a brewski and chat on msn. How are the boys? I bet there big now haha
  2. Meiers back. Rawr! Damn I have to much to catch up on around here hahaha
  3. Hey Meier how is ya, has your big fella started school/preschool/prep yet, looking at pics both your boys are getting big.
  4. http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/hu...s-comical.html

F'n lol remember this, I knew this thread was around somewhere.
  5. Do you have fathers day over there?
  6. 21 years of age and same to you buddy.
  7. Also happy very belated Australian Fathers Day
  8. Whats the legal drinking age in the states?
  9. Errrrr Hows things? how are the kidlets? My oldest 2 start prep next year which is sort of pre year 1, having difficulty shopping for schools I really don't care as long as they edumicated and heaps learn they do haha but need to keep the missus happy know what I mean any tips haha.
  10. Ah of course I know exactly what you mean haha you have to love them they are just so god damn cute when they get cheeky.
  11. The wee little one is doing pretty good, getting stronger and bigger everyday. Hopefully soon he will be crawling.

As for the older boy, he is a spoiled rotten turd but I love him none the less haha. I am sure you know where I am going with this one.
  12. Haha yeah it may need a refurbish one day anywho. Besides getting sick yeah good haha kids are a menace haha but kids will be kids, how about your little ones?
  13. Should be alright now. Still could use a few less spaces but now we are just getting to personal preference haha.

So how have you been???? How is the wife and kiddos?
  14. No you violate my sig limitations by casting your eyes upon my beautiful creation.

Well if it violates why does it let me use it like so anywho I think I have fixed it check back with me if it needs more tweeking.
  15. Dude you might want to eliminate some of the spaces in your sig. With the spaces it violates our sig limitations.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 148
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast