Conversation Between Meier Link and RamesesII

148 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. I don't care, it wears off eventually haha I might even try and guy for the dangerous guy look haha chicks dig that don't they.
  2. Yeah, it is an auto feature. Everywarning comes from "admin".

Also that warnung was a joke, I will remove it if you want.
  3. That I did mister Meier haha now you have done it you have made me give you the evil stare.

Actually that makes me curious an admin doesn't have to be present for a member to get a warning does Fuzz's account automatically send one out?
  4. Yep I know what you mean bot the twins and the youngest were in ICU the youngest not as long as the twins she only went in because they had to flush her out a bit, yeah I think children are the biggest test in life haha.
  5. From Thanksgiving until now has been really good. Who knows what the future holds.

As for the new kiddo: he arrive on Nov. 17. One month premature. Spent 8 days in neonatal intensive care. Sucked and is the closest thing I can imagine to being in hell. Those 8 days where pretty ruff.

Other then that everything has been going very well.

Can't wait to see what life throws at me next.

And yes you will get your chalk line.
  6. Fine but if I am a victim I want my own little chalk outline of myself.

Yeah good mate f****** busy at work though school is starting back and we have sh** going on all over the place its a bloody nightmare and the kids come back next Wedensday,

but yeah other than that pretty darn root tooten good.

How about yourself did you have a good new years and Christmas and more importantly has number two arrived yet?
  7. Boredom takes hold of me and unfortantly for you are now my victem because of it.

How have you been?
  8. Haha nice yeah i know what you mean about c sections missus had two with each pregnancy, she had no say because the twins were in icky positions and they did them 1month premy and then because the next was so close and they were a bit iffy about her scar rupturing if she tried to go natural so they did another for our youngest.

The twins are three in about a months time, Braelyn is throwing unbelievable tantrums to the extent where he bites and hits himself (sounds a bit like daddy) its just crazy but when he has his good times he is so cute and such an angel, Bella has become the bossy older sister it is so funny hearing her tell the others to what to do she is constantly getting up them.

Work is great getting busy with the onset of spring and summer and to add onto that we have two new buildings going in yah fun fun.

We have just sorted out our back room because we just had a garden shed put in so we can get some of the stuf out of the house and we have changed the sleeping arrangements both girls sleep in the same room and Brae has a room to himself but his room is also the play room so that should suit him to the T lol anyway we will see how that works out haha
  9. Everything has been going good, the kiddo hasn't arrived yet. He will be here on the 3rd of December around 7:30ish (got to love C-sections haha). We are buys trying to get everything ready, planning baby showers. The normal last minute shinanagans.

The wife is doing good, well as good as she can be for being 7.5 months pregnant. Haha. And Breyen is also doing well, he got moved into his big boy room over last weekend. And he is eating the whole wanting to be a big boy thing up. He will be 3 in March.

How are things going with you, the family, and work?

Thanks for the nominations BTW, I am going to try and get mine up soon.
  10. Hey buddy how is things on your side of the world? Has the little bundle of joy arrived yet how is your smokin hot missus doing and how is your son going he would be almost turning three if he hasn't already done so?
  11. Every night our youngest moved and kicked in the womb and the one night she didn't move or kick me and we left it till the next day and still she wasn't rerally moving so we went and got a doppler or something done and then the nurse was finding it hard to find her heart beat and we were at that stage in shock and about to break down and then we found her phew but it was scary.

I am ashamed of you neglecting your lawn and garden like that just wait until 'The Happening' comes to life and you will be the first to go haha actually i haven't done mine in three months but i have an excuse it was winter haha
  12. It wasn't a bad wreck, there have been a few complications with the pregnancy because of it but it seems like nothing serious because she was realesed to go back to work and all.

You would be ashamed of me, I haven't had the chance to mow my lawn in over 3 weeks! Today was the first day it hasn't been soaking wet from rain and I finally got it mowed. Took me almost 2 hours and it is only a 1/4 acre lot! haha.
  13. WHAT THE HELL!!!! car wreck i am glad she is alright was it serious? Yeah i know what you mean hey i come from a family of five and i had two brothers and it wasn't to bad after my little bro the oldies just said bugger it we have tried three times it aint happening not that i am referring this situation to you of course if you want a little girl you try as mannnnnny times as you want haha if my missus and i ever have another one i hope for a boy to even up the numbers a bit haha we actually we were going to make our youngest a surprise but eventually we gave in and had to find out lol but as long as it is a healthy baby that is the main thing.
  14. The wife went back to work on the 7th, she was on medical leave due to the extreme Oklahoma heat and humidity during the summer months. So yeah she is doing real good. She has almost fully recovered from the car wreck also.

We found out we are having another boy. We where kind of down at first because we wanted a little girl and that is why we attempted fora second time but now we are happy as happy can be about the situation.
  15. Yes i know all to well haha, i hope everything is going ok? Yeah i got most of it fixed but we still get web sites pop up it is a pain in the arse but besides that it seems to be running smoother. It has been a while since we have talked you can't blame us with our situations haha anywho its good to her the missus is good and the new bubb is going well. Boy/Girl or is it a surprise?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 148
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast