Conversation Between Meier Link and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

263 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Love you bro! Rest In Power my guy!
  2. Hey man, how have you been?
  3. Well, I Did It Dude. I Finally Beat FFXIII-2 Two Days Ago! Got 158/160 Fragments And I Am Only Missing Like 6 Trophies. I Am So Pumped...I Am Almost 100% Done This Game, Pre-DLC That Is.
  4. Yo, I Recently Started My Own FFXIII-2 Walkthrough! I Posted The Links To The Videos On TFF. It Is In My New Thread. Check It Out If You Haven't Yet.
  5. Hey Man, Check Out My New Thread If You Haven't Already: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...ml#post1318070

6. Yo, How Come Even After I Create A New Album, It Won't Let Me Upload Pics Anymore? I Just Got Some Pics I Really Wanna Put Up, But It Won't Let Me...WTF Man? Do You Know What The Problem Is?
  7. Ahhh, Okay Then. Anyway, How You Been Bro? Anything New Happen? How Are The Boys? They Doin' Alright? Lemme Know Man, Strike Up A Convo Like We Usually Do.
  8. The limitation would not be for a maximum character limitation but a minimum to make people post longer posts.
  9. Hey Man, I Saw That Thread About The Spam Warning Thingy. I Posted In There Just Now, thought I'd Give My Opinion On The Matter, But I Don't Think We Should Have An Actuall Character Limitation, Cause Sometimes We Like Posting More Than Average Content, And It Would Suck To Have To Wait To Post The Second Part Of The Message Cause Of A Character Limitation. But I Do Agree With Putting A Little More Content Into Your Posts. Hopefully My Say In This Matter Is Actually Good, And Not Considered Crap.
  10. Hey Man, Check Out My Newest Video That I Just Posted Last Night: YouTube - ‪.//J(h)acker&#x202crlm;

Hope You Like It. Enjoy
  11. DUDE!!! Whats Up My Man? How You've Been Lately?
  12. What The Foshizzle You Been Up To Lately Brah? Damn, Its Been A While. Hopefully Everything Is Working Out Well. Lost My Internet At My house For Now, So Its Gonna Be A While Before I Can Be On More...But This Gives Me A Chance To Try To Post New Stuff Here, Which I Have. Got Some New Artworks Up In My Thread, And Will Be Posting More Soon. Anyway, Looking Forward To Posting My New Stuff And Also Sharing My Thoughts With You Guys Soon. Check Out My New Stuff Every Now And Then If You Get A Chance. I'd Like Some Feedback From You If You Have The Time. You Know I Like Your Opinions In General. I Need To Get Back In The Game Soon. Or Else, I'm Never Gonna Level Up Or Anything.
  13. Ahh, Okay Man. Meh, Nothing Much, Just Thinking About My Girlfriend And Trying To Just Live Life While I Still Got It...LOL
  14. Not a whole lot. Just been busy as hell trying to get through this whole divorce thing. I am actually doing really well. How ab;out yourself?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 263
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast