Conversation Between Meier Link and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

263 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. Meh, It Was Alright I Guess. Saturday Night Was Awesome. Sunday Wasn't Bad, Did A Couple Things For My Mom And My Grandmother Since It Was Mother's Day. Called My Aunts And My Other Grandma On My Father's Side. They Were Happy To Hear From Me And To Wish Them A Happy Mother's Day. Anyway, I Know This Might Sound Childish Or Uncool, But I Love It, So I'm Gonna Say It Anyway. I'm Totally Pumped For The Next Gen Of Pokémon(Please Don't Laugh At Me). I'll Send You The Links To what I Have Discovered, Which I Posted Here In A Group Specifically For Pokémon Lovers...I'm One Of Them...Again, Do Not Laugh At Me, Please. I'll Link It To You In A Minute.

*Edit:
    Here It Is Bro: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/gr...scussionid=801
    If You Cannot See It, Cause Your Not In The Group, Then I'll Send You The Links That Were Inside That Discussion.
  2. Yeah it was nice. Pretty much celebrated mothers day all weekend. Took thge wife out on Friday for a nice and quite kid free dinner and had a few drinks before heading home. Then the rest of the weekend was just quite and relaxing. Managed to get a few movies watched this weekend also. All in all I would say it was pretty good.

How about yourself?
  3. So, Whats Up Bro, Did You Have A good Weekend?
  4. To Answer Your Question, I Found a site, But That I can Input My Own Messages, And Would Come Out Like That

Anyway, I'm Alright I Guess. Cannot Wait for The Weekend. I'm Working On A Project For My Own Enjoyement, Which Is Making My Own Role Playing Game, And I Named It: The Time-Lost Quest.

Just Started On It Last Night. Looking Good So Far. I'm Pretty Excited Cannot Believe I'm Making My Own Frikken RPG...(=^_^=)
  5. Yeah it was pretty rad. Did you make it yourself or did you find a site that you can make those with?

I am doing good. Got about another 33 minutes and I will be doing really good seeing my weekend is starting early hahahahaaa. How about yourself?
  6. Did You Like My Usernote?

Anyway, How Are You Today, And What You Up To?
  7. Alright I Guess, Sorta Been Through Hell and Back Myself Lately. Just Sent You A User Note By The Way. Missing Our Convos Man...Very Emotional Now...
  8. Doing alright. It is ironic I was planning on VMing you after work today seeing I hadn't talked to you in almost a month!

I have been busy as hell over the last month or so and I have been dedicating all of my free time (that is not family time) to gaming and getting caught up on movies.

How have you been?
  9. Hey Man How Are You?
  10. Yo, Happy Birthday Bro (=^_^=)

Sorry For The Lateness...LOL

Wasn't Allowed On The Computer, Had Lots Of Catching Up To Do In School, So Yeah...Again Sorry Bro
  11. Things Are Good, Thank You For Asking Me My Girlfriend Is Doing Alright Too, Just Had To Catch Up On Some School Work That She Missed, So I Wasn't Able To Spend Much Time With Her, But Everything Is All Good Now...Hehe Well, I'm Glad Everything Is Going Well For You
  12. Been doing good, just been crazy busy lately. Everyone is doing well, kids are getting bigger daily. How have things been with you?
  13. OMG, Meier, How The Heck Are Ya Bro? Damn, Its Been Over A Week, Whats Up? How Is Everything? Family Doing Good I Hope?
  14. I Just Spent Like 20-30 Minutes Doing This: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1256115
  15. I Have The Rest Of The Money Needed For The PS3, Just Missing The $73 Out Of $337.38(This Is The Total After The Taxes)
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 263
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast