Conversation Between Meier Link and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

263 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Yo, Whats Up Man?

How Are You?
  2. Damn Bro, So Long No talky...WTF?! Whats Up Mang? I Miss this Shit...LOL
  3. Been alright. Just busy with life.

I hate to hear that news, maybe it is for the best though. Not sure the situation but there must be some kind of reasoning for it.
  4. I'm All good. How Have You Been?

Bad News Though...My Girlfriend's Father Left Her Family...
  5. Sup duder, it has been a while. How have you been?
  6. Hey Meier
    Whats Up Man?
    How Is Life Treating You?
  7. I See. Well, I Didn't Hear Of Such A Thing As A Violation Of TFF's Maximum Signature Size. I Didn't Know They Had One. It Would Have Told Me If It Was Too Large...LOL
  8. Then again after looking at yours again it is fairly large also.
  9. I don't see it as bashing by any means. I see it as a matter of opinion with the exception of the fact that his signature clearly violates TFF's maximum signature size.
  10. Were You Bashing His Signature, Or Mine?
  11. I'm Good, Thanks For Asking Only 2 More God Damn Weeks Of School Left...Yay
  12. Had a hell of a good week end and honestly I am glad to be back to work (atleast for today haha) How about yourself?
  13. Hey Mang, Whats Good Brah?
  14. So, You Like? Or Don't Give A Crap? Meh, I Know The Shit Is In Japanese And You Cannot Really Understand Whats Happening, But Hey, Thats What We Gotta Deal With With Square Enix, So Its All Good
  15. I will check it out when I get home. Also a point to note: I can see alot of things that you can not at TFF, my mod status opened up alot of doors. Lets just put it that way and leave it at that heh.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 263
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast