Conversation Between Meier Link and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

263 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. Doing alright, busy with work. How about yourself?
  2. Hey man How r u?
  3. Oh, I also uploaded a picture of my Girlfriend, here is the pic: The Final Fantasy Forums - Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Album: <3 My Girlfriend <3 - Picture
  4. I'm just really Bored, and Tired...I didn't get enough Sleep Last night...I'm starting to slip away into the Abyssal Dream or something like that...LOL
  5. I'm good, and LOL Same here, Trying to stay awake, cause I still have two Classes left, which equal about 2Hours and 30 minutes total, so yeah...LOL
  6. Not a whole lot, just trying to fully wake up and stay that way. How are you doing?
  7. Hey Bro. Whats up?
  8. Nota sitting at work bored out of my mind. How are you today?
  9. Hey man, Whats up?
  10. Went to my School a While ago to get my Time Table, and my Agenda, And came out empty handed. I'm at my Friends Cousin's House. I have to go back to School to get my Stuff...The reason why I wasn't able to get my stuff was cause I haven't returned one of the Books from my English Class...So, we basically Wasted our morning. Oh Well...Thats whats up with me...LOL
  11. Not a whole lot, working my ass off. You?
  12. Hey man Whats up?
  13. I say they do look really good.
  14. Check out my Sig. Banners man. They Look ill.
  15. I got some new pics of myself man. Whenever you got the time, you could check em out, and post comment, and say whatever you want about it.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 263
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast