Conversation Between Meier Link and Ralz

13 Visitor Messages

1. Ah, guess I'll be living that life pretty soon. It's almost school again, and then in two years, onto college... can't wait...
  2. Please no, don't call me sir haha thats what I call my pops. Good to hear your doing alright. I have been busy as hell over the last few weeks so I haven't had much time to get on here and chat at people.
  3. Ah, hello there, Meier! Should I start calling you sir now, cause of your title and all? Anyway, I've been... as usual... if you could call it that... Anyway, how about you!
  4. Sup Ralz, how have you been? Haven't talked to you in a while.
  5. That's what Fate and OceanEyes28 are trying to figure out!
  6. How come you and Shiru share the same IP ?
  7. You get more and more random everyday! Anyway... I do, a 38 year-old brother. Yeah, we're not exactly CLOSE.
  8. Random question of the day for you! Do you have any siblings?

Just curious, trying to learn more about some of the other members.
  9. You missed me? Well, I should feel honored.
  10. Welcome back goober, the ban even had me shocked there for a bout 15 minutes.
  11. Hey, Meier, the guy named Fate from before wanted to be called ~Fate~, and so Fate got his name back!
  12. Well, I spoke the truth. That thread isn't for discussion, it's for name changing, whoops on my part...
  13. I said to take it to a PM or even a VM. There is no use in spamming up that thread further more then what you I and Egon already have.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13