Conversation Between Meier Link and Furore

88 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I was sincere about that rep message I sent your way.
    I've also noticed I'm not hearing any real complaints about those people I was hearing about while absent. I'm not sure if you had something to do with the improvement, but if you did cheers.

Which leads me to this: I apologise for being a **** and presuming the worst about you based on fabricated evidence I thought real at the time. I really should have made more of an effort to get in touch - I was careless.

The final thing I want you to know is I despise being unknowingly manipulated. While regrettably I did give my word I'd keep his identity secret, I will be getting even. Smearing your name may have just been to try and make me look the idiot, but I hope you find solace in the fact I will make him pay regardless. Which is part of why I'm posting this publicly. I want him to know I'm coming for him be it tonight or a month from now. I also want to draw to his attention that having such a big presence online only gives me more avenues to attack. I'm spoilt for choice here.
  2. Cheers.
    And for what it's worth, I'm sorry I acted hastily with that other stuff earlier.
    It seems I have one less source to trust who I'll be keeping a very sharp eye on. I do so hate being played...

But I doubt I'll be completely open with you for as long as you're attached to that one group. It's nothing personal. Outside of the forums I'd be glad to be open about anything non forum drama related.
  3. Haha I say that then I just check my CP and it throws out the same error that you are talking about, I will send a message to Fuzz and see if he cant get it lined out.
  4. I didn't have any problem with CP or anything site related last night but I most of the night I would just get no for a few minutes and then jump off. I know there was some server issues earlier this week and the site has been glitchy since. Maybe that has something to do with it.
  5. Ah, I meant pages on TFF.
    Specifically the CP. A few people seem to be having issues accessing it.
    I've also had the other odd page give me the error.
  6. Not really but then again I haven't been on MSN tonight. My net was all screwed up tonight but it was my provider
  7. Yeah, definitely.
    Have you been getting any database errors right now on some pages man?
    I'm getting the odd one and Jules told me had to too via MSN.
  8. Love the gorillaz. One bad ass band if you ask me.
  9. Yeah, Murdoc is my fave character of the band.
    You like Gorillaz at all?
  10. digging the new avi.
  11. Perhaps the exclusivity is part of it?
    That's why I left after all. Rejecting perfectly capable members because current members don't know them well enough or something ain't that cool. It's actually the exact same way the BoD initiated members.

Not trying to tell you how to do things or anything, but have you considered an impartial method of entry based on post count or time on the forums or something rather then personal opinions?
  12. Well the intention of CPC8 was originally to promote site activity. Since a few months back we are trying to get back to our roots. Not sure exactly when we strayed from our path but at least we are trying to get back to what we where a year ago.
  13. Good to see your little group is getting community active.
    Stuff like that's bound to make newer members feel more welcome hopefully encouraging them to stay which is exactly what I came back for.

Perhaps I was indeed wrong about you, old chap.
  14. I actually found it humorous in the staff eliminations. I was getting voted down 2 and up two daily (well almost daily) so the game has been prolonged heh.

Sounds like a good deal on the topics. I tend to like most of the ones you have made.
  15. I might try and think up a topic or two for it then.
    And I've decided to abstain from voting in that moderator thread now. I'd feel like a prick trying to vote you off and I like all the mods left.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 88
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast