Conversation Between Meier Link and Taco-Calamitous

127 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. It is the internet advertising program dedicated specifically to spherical objects.
  2. Ball bot!
  3. I dunno this year. I is lazy. Lemme think about it.
  4. obliteration?
  5. Yeah more then likely a quick VM wouldn't hurt.

It's all good. I posted my thoughts on it in returners. Any further discussion on the topic should be taken to PM if you catch my drift (which I know you do hahaa)
  6. Should we ask if she's applying?

Also, sorry again for the mess today. I probably should've thought that through a little better.
  7. I like Lucids style but I am not sure if he is applying or just saying. If he is applying the he is a yes from me.
  8. What do you think? I'm not sure what I think. Not sure if they understand our style, really. I'm leaving this one up to you.
  9. So, are you gonna become one of those mods that slowly fades away and disappears over time, very soon? I totally understand if you are, because family and working > TFF, definitely, but it's still kinda lame Course then again, maybe I'm just not on at the right times to see you.
  10. Oh yeah, I have actually heard that song before way back in the day. Somebody posted a link to it on the Frenzyboard. They actually sound better than I remembered them sounding, although maybe the lyrics are a little wonky. Cool stuff, thankee.
  11. As a fellow FiF you must listen to the second song on this link:

GODSgEEKS on PureVolume.com™
  12. Haha, well you did a good job of that
  13. Yeah that was the third thing I was going for was to make you say WTF?
  14. Epic win on that one. Got the thumbs up from me.
  15. Check out this Resume. That is awesome. I want to say "Yes" immediately. As soon as right now. What do you think?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 127
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast