Conversation Between Meier Link and Dimi

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. As of right now we are looking at the 1st or second of December.
  2. Working working working, thats about how it has been going for me haha. Other then that I have been doing pretty good.
  3. Not bad. I have class less than a half an hour. It's part of this summer job I got for training. I officially start working this Monday though. Can't wait to save enough to get my own car. You?
  4. Haha, well it has only been about 36 hours now so you aren't to far behind haha. Thanks bro. How have you been?
  5. Woah. I have no idea how long you've been a mod but congrats on the promotion!

6. Merry Christmas, Meier!

7. Join him on his last day before matrimony grabs him by the balls. If you have any questions or concerns or drink recommendations, contact Fish Kelish at 555-7859.
  8. About the wedding, yes it was. However, one of the main stars of the show cannot make it. Therefore the wedding has been delayed for now.
  9. Holy shit dude. What a crazy weekend. Hopefully things are picking up for you. And good luck with work. Work can be a bitch but eventually, I'm sure it'll pay off. ^^
  10. I forgot I do have message service through Yahoo mail, if you have yahoo you can contact me through there. [email protected]
  11. No bro I don't. The only thing outside of here that I have is my myspace account. I use my company computer alot and they will not permit using MSN or any other type of messenger
  12. Hey man. You got MSN?
  13. You know it man. We shall dominate the world and give judgement on people.

[I saw your thread in the TFF Fam Section. I'll get to it in a bit. ]
  14. then i take the great and powerful fishie is interested in joining??
  15. For sure. It'd make an awesome club. I'm sure the mods would approve it. It sounds like it has so much potential to come out as a great one.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast