Conversation Between Meier Link and Omega Weapon

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. You were truly one of the nicest people I got to meet on here. Rest In Peace, friend.
  2. I know. And I'm so sorry for the delayed response Meier, but I've been EXTREMELY busy with my summer classes.
    You know how difficult summer classes are! They are so intense because of the short, six-week time frame.
  3. Whats up boss, haven't got to talk to you to much since you got back.
  4. I will have to get back with you after I get off of work today but I can and will be able to tell you why alot of those people and then some have left TFF. Some are temporary leave and others have pretty much just quit.
  5. Damn dude, I've been checking on some awesome members that used to be pretty active in past. It seems they are all gone now! How? why?

Seeing that you are the mod of the Member Business forum, I think you are the only one who have the answers to all my questions.

So, do you know anything about dimmufan? Tiger Lily? Doc Rocco? Halie? Crazy Chocobo? Doc Rocco? Maridia? Xeim?

I know I'm asking for too much... But I'll be EXTREMELY thankful if help me with that. I feel like I'm in my own bubble here! All of a sudden I returned to TFF and some of the nicest members were already gone. That's just sad.
  6. Thank you so much Meier. I really appreciate it.
  7. Got you covered. Consider it done.
  8. Meier, can you please do me a favor and close this thread? http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/me...fficially.html

It's just a waste of time.
  9. Where the hell you been. If you have MSN add me if not get on here and give me a shout some time.
  10. And out of the shadows walks a familiar face to vote me as his favorite member. How the hell you been man?
  11. Whats up man, long time no see.
  12. Same to you buddy, hope all is well with you.
  13. Merry Christmas Meier. ^^
  14. Been doing the same ol same ol. Trying to buy a house.

But yeah Once is a great album, probobally one of my top 10 out of my CD collection.

"I wish I had an angel" was my paintbal theme in the videos that my old roomate put together for me haha.
  15. Haha. Don't mention it. ^^

Hmm... I believe the pixelation came out because you saved your banner as JPG image. The funny thing about Microsoft Paint is it has a habit of saving JPG images with lossy quality. One way out of it is to save your work with Microsoft Paint as BMP, and then convert it to JPG in some other program. Photoshop, for instance. That should do the trick. ^^

Haha, I've been doing great, I've been extremely because lately though, that's why my activity was almost non-existent. What about you?

Haha, thank you for the advice. I also have heard that Once is considered their most successful album to date. I'll probably buy it first. ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast