Conversation Between Meier Link and Omega Weapon

28 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Haha I know I already thanked you for the reveiw but I wanted to say it here too! It was a great reveiw for an average banner haha.

Also on a side note you have seen some of my other banners, all but 2 that have been in my sig have been mine.

I origanaly had the concept to do an all mircosoft paint whim which is what I went with on it, not sure why the pixelation came out so bad my copy of it doesnt have any real pixelation unless I enlarge it to a huge size.

Any ways I am rambaling now.

2 more points to note:

Haven't got to talk to you in a while, how have you been?

Also Nightwish rocks and take You's advice. Once was a great album, sorry for evesdropping on your convo butI saw Once and Dark Passion Play and new exactly what you guys where talking about.
  2. Haha. Damn you Meier! Yeah, I admit that I edited that post to the hide the nobbishness! Everytime I read my old posts I remember how a complete n00b I used to be. xD
  3. When I first joined I could of swore you had more of a hellish style sig, kind of like your avi. But then again there is also the godsmack vs evenecse could be taken the same way out of context haha.
  4. "You're banned for not having a dark and twisted sig anymore" - Meier Link

Wow! What dark and twisted sigs are you talking about Meier? I am really confused now!
  5. Haha. They must think that Crimson Sorrow was your original name then you changed it to Meier Link. You know what? It's not a big deal anyway, I mean since they are still new members they will eventually get used to Meier Link.

EDIT: Haha. I didn't catch that either! But I agree that Crimson Sorrow sounds way to emo. Thankfully, Meier Link is back.
  6. crimson sorrow made me feel way to emo, which is the complete opposite of me. But I figured it was a great compliment to the whole Meier Link and Charolette theme from Vampire Hunter D bloodlust. Nobody caught that though heh.
  7. Yeah I had that same problem couldn't kick meier but then again I knew I would go back to it sooner or later, bad thing is there are newer members that are still calling me crimson haha.
  8. Haha. The name Omega Weapon has a special place in my heart. Plus, I just cannot escape being called Omega. xD So yeah, Omega is back!
  9. Bad ass omega is finally back to being omega!
  10. Yeah it is a great song I was just waiting for some one to bitch and call me a douche bag at me for putting it there, thats why I threw in the disclaimer clause haha. But I am glad to see you back.
  11. Haha. Thanks man, Your post in the "Thank you for all the good times..." thread made my day! Whatever!!! God I love that song, sadly I can't rep you at the moment.
  12. A visitor message killed nobody right?
    Anyway, You deserve more of these!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 28 of 28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2