Conversation Between Meier Link and Aerif

7 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, as an independent and balanced (HA!) observor, I agree with your opinion vis-a-vis the thing. The same thing that I implied earlier. You know, the thing.
  2. I'm glad it's the former and not the latter - pretty sure my organ donator status would be compromised if you decided to perform the surgery yourself.
  3. I hope I am catching the right drift. Haha if not we both might be looking like crazy people ahahaha. Wait I am pretty sure I am already crazy but in a fun life of the party way not so much on the stalk you home and gut you like a fish crazy.
  4. A lot of activity in your part of the world, eh?

I look forward to seeing the results of what is going on.

I hope you know what I'm actually talking about, I may look like a crazy person right now
  5. I thought that as well, that's why it surprised me when I... performed that deed...

I also remember leaving visitor messages, but maybe they've just gone out-of-date. Either that or you just like saying 'happy birthday' to everyone
  6. Weird, I though I already had you as a friend haha. Also I will keep the secret a secret and no one will know.
  7. Happy B-day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7