Conversation Between Meier Link and Magi of Worlds

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Oh yes very busy myself sir!
  2. Doing well. Staying super busy lol. How about yourself?
  3. Hey man! How are you doing?
  4. Lol did you noticed that you said Robert instead of RP? ���� Ok back to serious Magi.... That's alright and I understand. Hope to hear more from you good buddy and you and your family take care. �� Btw Happy Thanksgiving!
  5. Hey what's up buddy! I don't think the adoption are has been used in a few years now. People just lost interest in it lol.

As far as Robert, outside of the old balls, I never really got into it and now isn't the best time for me to haha. Trying to spend time with the family before the band gets busy playing shows again.
  6. So question about the adoption club... Or well adoption in general even. Are we still doing this? Is it still a thing cause if so, I'm technically in the market for a pet-... Ahem! Newbie that I can take under my wing.
  7. Hey you should totally come RP with me Meier! You know, unless yer a yeller bellied coward! ...Or too busy with work... Lol. It's going to be a sci fi RP and I promise it will be awesome!
  8. Hahaha. Not a whole lot to see if you ask me Meier. A lot of the area has been urbanized and the latinos have literally taken over Springdale, don't get me wrong abuot that. I'm not racis or anything. And I guess there is still a lot of plant life around
  9. I see, thats koo. Right now I am living in Tulsa hoping to head back towards Broken Arrow or Claremore in the near future. I have passed through your area of the world then about 100 times heading to Eureka and the surrounding areas. Haven't had the chance to sight see much around your neck of the woods though.
  10. Actually I have a couple of aunt's and uncle's who live in Tulsa and grandparent's who live past Enid. I'm from Northwest Arkansas. You know: Siloam Springs, Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville. That area Meier.
  11. What part of Arkansas are you from? Can't remember if I have ever asked you that before. I just found it funny that in that RP you used the University of Phoenix and Oklahoma as the place where your character went to school. Sounds like you are simi familiar with either Tulsa or OKC.
  12. Yeah, I will. Thanks again!
  13. Edit in the link to the SG, it will help to clarify things a bit.
  14. Ok. Thanks Meier!
  15. CPC8 is a family though. It is a band of brothers. I will move your thread to Forum announcements but I highly recommend that you add a link to the user group also.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast