Conversation Between Meier Link and Magi of Worlds

36 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yeah. I was advertising. Sorry if that's against the rules. I justt saw the CPC8 thread and thought it was a good idea.
  2. Sup Meier? How's your job and life going?
  3. I would like to invite you to be in my latest RP, Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King! Please join!
  4. Honestly, I've had a lot of crap going on too. Looking for a new job, crap at home. Sigh... It really suck ya know?
  5. Been doing alright just been busy as hell lately myself. A little burnt out to be honest.

How about yourself?
  6. Hey Meier! How's it going? Sorry about not being on in a while. I've had a lot of crap to deal with since January, including my grandfather passing away. So how have you been?
  7. Thanks, just wish I could of got it completed earlier. Been talking about it for a few months and actually working on it for about 3+ hours. Kind of sad if you think about it because most of it is still from the original version haha.
  8. Congrats on getting the adoption page upgraded! It looks great!
  9. I'm basically just picking people who I thought might enjoy it, also people who show off SOLDIER sigs.
  10. Sometimes people sign up and won't post for a few weeks. Happens all of the time. They just want to look around and find something they feel is worth wasting their time on. A forum of this size can be pretty intemedating to new members, even to some Vet members on other forums.

Look at Unknown Entity for example, she signed up and posted like once and didn't make another post for almost a month; now she is one of our best members IMO.

On a different topic, how did you select the members for SRU?
  11. I gotcha! Its only been like three or four days though so maybe he/she just hasn't been allowed to get on since Monday or Saturday. I can't remember which...
  12. It happens from time to time, actually all the time. If you haven't seen or heard from them in a month let me know and I will remove that person from the system. Make sure to check their last activity though. I don't like removing lurkers but if they are truely inactive then I am fine with it.
  13. You know what? I haven't seen garoupinha, my second adoptee, on since the day I adopted him/her.
  14. Thats fine Meier. I will give you all the time in the world if you need it. I can be quite patient when I want to be.
  15. I have left it pending for personal reasons. Lets just say a conflict of interest.

It will give me some time to decide.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 36
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast