Conversation Between Meier Link and SuperSabin

158 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. sup meier, how are you? dunno if i shared this with you but have you seen my recent chapter in my pointless story literature? if not heres the latest chapter. last chapter i wrote was chapter 12. http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/li...ess-story.html
  2. I'm glad things are working out for you, i'm doing alright, dealing with coughs i've been having for 2 weeks they've finally died down to where they're just little coughs. I also learned a hard learned lesson, dunno if i told you this but things didn't quite work out with the girl i was interested in i, we're still friends though.
  3. Its going good brosiph. How are things with you?
  4. hey meier, hows it going dude?
  5. yo, what do you think of this soundtrack? i put down a pre-order of the game its from and i'm really excited about it.
    Xenoblade one who gets in the way
  6. Sweet man. Good to see you here.
  7. hey man, i have returned!
  8. Glad you like it, let me know if you get RDR: Undead Nightmare then we could play that online.
  9. Just got you message on PSN. Read dead fricken rocks! Been romperstomping through the game like no other haha.
  10. Yup it is open for anyone to go to.
  11. hey man, i got a question about the quistis ball, anyone can just go in and join right?
  12. Hey man, whats going on yo? i recently called up one of the restaurants i applied for and the manager said he'd look at my application and call me back if he needs me.

Other than that i've been trying to build cities in sim city which has been a pretty tough task haha.
  13. not yet bro. I will have to check it out!
  14. yo whats up man? did you see the latest pointless story entry i recently put down?
  15. Yeah it will be confusing to people who haven't played the Ys games. I'm gonna try to be clear about the next entries when I get around to them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 158
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast