Conversation Between Meier Link and SuperSabin

158 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. i am thinking about somehow making a tie in, but thats yet to be seen. thanks for spotting the typo, fixed it. did you find this chapter funnier than chapter 3 though?
  2. Hmm it was an interesting read. I don't know if I would call them chapters though, maybe a collection of short stories. Are you planning on trying to tie them all in together? Also I noticed in one line you used the word "common" when I think you intended on "commotion"
  3. Sup meier? just written down chapter 4 of my story. Its much better than what I have down for chapter 3
  4. so i read you're trying to catch up with me in terms of progress, you'll really have to play through that game to do that now because i'm much further into the game than i was previously haha.
  5. hey, decided to start playing RE5 again, hunting for extra stuff. I figured out how to get the unlimited weapons and alternate costume thing going on, i already have it on invite only co-op players if you want to join in.
  6. thats very true, hopefully we can find more games we can both play on ps3 besides RE5 eventually.
  7. Good to hear yo. Just glad I finally convinced you to buy it haha. Now we can play anytime.
  8. hey, i had loads of fun last night beating RE5 with ya.
  9. yo, lets get this taken care of ahead of time so i won't have to ask later, when would you like to do the final battle on RE5?

if you can't do it tonight thats fine, just let me know when you can.
    EDIT: just to let you know, while i'm waiting i'm playing ninja gaiden sigma 2 and once you're ready, i'll pop re5 right in. (if we can play tonight of course)
  10. logged in and waiting.
  11. yeah, i'm still playing, i'm at a ginormus boss fight right now, you should be able to jump in afterwards.
  12. Dude I love chapter 4 haha. I am willing to join you now if you are still playing.
  13. yo, i made some progress on RE5, i'm at chapter 5-1 now. i seem to be doing pretty well. the next time you join in, you'll get to play ahead past the annoying parts haha chapter 4 was really bad
  14. Well that just about sucks, it looks like it could go multiplayer easily. Oh well though. It looks like it would be worth a shot though.
  15. Unfortunately though, its a single player only game so we won't be able to play that one together. It is pretty neat though, didn't expect any less from the RE team.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 158
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast