Conversation Between Meier Link and SuperSabin

158 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Just got done reading your Y story so far. I am a little confused about it but that is because I have never played any of the games. Pretty good so far though and I hope to see another installment soon.
  2. Dude those are hilarious. Love em.
  3. hey, i contributed some pics to the anti-zombie group. hope ya like them.
  4. Yeah I get in that mood everyonce in a while. It makes for some fun conversations.
  5. bad mouthing it
  6. define bash, are you referring to playing the crap out of the game or bad mouth it?
  7. Hey again, this morning, i dunno why but i was in the mood to bash FF7. Its kinda random for me to all of a sudden want to rat on games like that haha. Have you ever wanted to bash the game when you think of FF games?
  8. yeah it has happened more then a few occasions haha.
  9. hey whassup man? got another new game on my hands, its dragon quest ix and its very addicting haha. i'm sure you've played many games and gotten instantly hooked right?
  10. oh just to let you know, the doorknob is going to be a running gag in my giant collection of stories.
  11. Still trying to figure out how to pronounce it hahahahaaa.
  12. what did you think of the character name?
  13. Already done reading it. Door knobs and evil bananas. Nice touch haha. Good work.
  14. I wrote a pretty long chapter this time, I put quite the thought into my latest one. Hope you enjoy it.
  15. Yes did and your welcome.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 158
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast