Conversation Between Meier Link and SuperSabin

158 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
  1. Definantly interesting. I will have to look further into this. Hope it will be epic.
  2. I'm been doing well. Started up on some classic games Super Metroid and Mario 64. I beat SM in about 3-4 days total already. Now i'm just playing through Super Mario 64. I'm doing this while i'm waiting for that FF game to come out haha. Speaking of RE, the creator is working on a sci-fi 3rd person shooter game called Vanquish which is supposed to come out this winter. You'll be shooting down robots in the game. theres a trailer for the game already.
  3. LMAO that is classic. Love it.

As for me it has been a pretty decent week. Been in pain alot but I am getting use to it haha. Had to restart RE5 this week because of that stupid shut down I had earlier this week. Already back at chapter 6-2. How about yourself?
  4. hey, how has this week been treating you? i got a new sig up on my profile, i'm sure you'll like it.
  5. About the thing you were talking about wanting to get back into the zelda series but not having a console playing past snes and gameboy. If you want to actually buy the stuff you can just get a Wii for the console zeldas because you can basically download the other zeldas you missed out on and since the Wii is backwards compatible you can get the Wind Waker and you have a choice of either getting the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess or the Wii version.
  6. Hey man, whats going on? I've been playing a game you might be interested in. If you ever get to playing SNES emulators, you should check out Famicom Detective Club. Its a text based adventure where you go solve cases. You'll need a translation patch if you were to play it. The story is pretty deep and stuff.
  7. *psst* that thing about me being in a relationship was just a set-up haha. i changed my status on facebook just to see what everyone would say and I must say, thats got to be the best joke i've ever pulled. I was laughing at all the comments I received that night.
  8. Happy new year man. I'm really looking forward to getting my PS3 and playing people online like the TFFers here.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 158 of 158
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11