Conversation Between Confession and Meier Link

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Sup big pimpin. Long time no see.
  2. Sup qt
  3. Doesn't happen often but people just tend to bitch when I do haha j.k.

It's good to have you back yo.
  4. Yeah I know you're the mod lol. But neithertheless, you'd be scary if you yelled.
  5. Hey yo, happy b-day!
  6. Okay nevermind about the sig thing. It's being a douche. Plus I realised it had WAY too much swearing
  7. Just put it up. I don't look 18 lol.
    Something great happened today regarding my not looking my age. It was the one of the first times the chick at the supermarket didn't ask me for Id when I went to buy smokes. Either people are realising, or I but smokes too often. I'm guessing the latter.

Man I've been a busy bee since I got off work tonight, spruced up this page and have a new sig!
  8. Looking pretty rad. I think is the first time I have seen a pic of you though. Has it been up long or did you just add it?
  9. Lol on new years me and my mate crashed his car into his house. Was only at like 10km/h so it only put a dint in the wall. But was quite hilarious.

FML, I just spent the last like half hour making my profile page all sexy and shit.
  10. Aren't those things set up to be knocked down anyways? I'll jump in the passenger seat for the shits and giggles of it.
  11. Sweet. I love fences. Particularly the ones you can destroy with cars. Smashy smashy.
  12. My lips are sealed. Got to do what you got to do to rock the boat yo. So far things are looking bright and cheery on that side of the fence if you catch my drift.
  13. Ahh yes. Well the hamburger suit helps my lady get her groove on sometimes. Shh don't tell anyone.
  14. These talks are in conjuntion with a certain house here on TFF, then again there was talks of a hamburger suit and a jager machine. Gweh?
  15. Oh god, Last time people where talking about me, I ended up serving popcorn at the circus to pay off my debt with the ringmaster. Please not again.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 32
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast