Conversation Between Ralz and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

321 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Dude, what you been up to? We need to start communicating more often like the good old days of TFF.
  2. Hey Ralz How Have You Been Lately? I Feel Like We Rarely Talk Nowadays, What's Up?
  3. Yeah, I Like That Sort Of Thing.
  4. I might suggest Tales of Graces f, though that's only if actiony-RPGs are your thing.
  5. Its Good, Just Need New Games For It, I Only Own 3 PS3 Games...Which I Have Beaten Already...So, Yeah. Only Missing A Few Trophies Here And There...XD I Will Try To Get The Trophies, But I Am Starting To Get Bored Of The Same Game Over And Over Again...XD This Is Why I Think I Preffer Online Gaming Rather Then Solo Gaming...It Is Much More Fun.
  6. That's good. How's it working?
  7. Meh, I Am Alright. Finally Beat FFXIII-2 Two Days Ago! Oh Yeah, Forgot To Mention That I Have A PS3 Now...Hehe
  8. Yeah. Things got kinda crazy, I guess. How are you?
  9. OMG!!! RALZ, Dude, Whats Up Mang? Why We No Talky In Ages? This Problem Needs Fixing...Hehe
  10. Well, My Summer Went Well Bro, Although It Still Could Have Been Better. I'm Back At School Now. Got 1 More Semester To Go And I'm Done High School, Woot!

Sorry It Took Me So Long To Reply...XD No Internet At Home Is Weaksauce. Hope Your's Went Well Too. What Did You Do?
  11. Hey, Ryu. It's going pretty good. Got lots of rain, but tomorrow should be drying up. How's summer on your end?
  12. Hey Man, How You Been Lately? How Is Summer Treating You This Year?
  13. Yeah, I usually hate the winter, but its so odd this year I don't know what to think about it.
  14. XD...Yeah, The Snow Started Melting Here, So Spring Is Starting To Show, But With This Whacky Weather, Who Knows What Tomorrow's Weather Will Be Like.
  15. That's too bad. : (

I'm good, except for all this snow!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 321
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast