Conversation Between ekimeinna and Yesha

14 Visitor Messages

1. yeah i so busy in those weeks lol! well thanks for checking me by i appreciate it... hope you doing ok too
  2. I'm doing fine.. and you? :-) Haven't seen you around, eh.. these past few weeks.. :-) Busy with some things?
  3. yeah that's true... well how are doing??
  4. Yes.. I'm famiLiar with that game.. I remember my dad pLaying it.. but, I didnt had the time to pLay it.. since I'm pLaying different game.. aLso it's about robots, right? A girL-robot to be more specificaLLy.. :-)
  5. O hi! I'm doing great and you? Well it's ok u don't have to apologize coz I didn't own that game yet plus I don't care... Anyways I just starting playing a game called xenosaga I thought u are familiar with that...

Have a nice day!!!!
  6. Hiya Ekimeinna, how are you..? Just Letting you know.. that I apoLogize to the fact that I toLd you, that FataL Frame is based from a TRUE story.. weLL.. Lucid (a TFF member) heLped me to know that it's not.. I saw an articLe about it.. and it says FataL Frame is just based on two Japan's FoLktaLes.. :-) Sorry.. but anyway.. other than that.. it's stiLL a great game that you shouLd try.. :-)
  7. yeah i do the same way, too im not really brave on those kind of stuff...eventhough i just watching it but it's kindda challenging game for me lol
  8. Thanks for the good rep. I appreciate it.. Yeah.. FataL Frame is truLy a unique True horror game.. have you search it from the net yet? I think many sites taLks about this game.. so you have a good view about it.. :-) ALso.. it's reaLLy reaLLy a scary game.. even me.. who pLayed SiLent HiLL and Resident EviL, I think they're nothing compared to FataL Frame.. FataL Frame's the onLy game who made me so scared to sLeep aLone.. *shivers* and aLL of this series have good graphics and characters design.. :-) and.. the settings are from the isLand of Japan (secret rituaL mansion).. reaLLy reaLLy true to Life!
  9. O really? Wow that's good! I'm glad u do the same thing!
  10. Heys, how're you? I just saw that you aLso Like the opening intros of my three top favourite animes.. awesome! We share the same thing!
  11. well...the problem is i don't know when i will start... kindda busy these days.. but i will
  12. Oh! That's cooL.. nice to hear.. and yeah.. it's great watching it aLL over again.. you'LL never get tired of it.. :-)
  13. yeah..im a big fan too and im planning to watch it all over again!!! ur welcome!!
  14. HeLLo! Thanks for compLimenting my sig. LoL! I have no pLans of deLeting it nor switching it.. yeah.. I'm a BIG fan of Fushigi Yuugi.. and aside from that.. I'm finishing, watching Fushigi Yuugi's OVAs 1-3.. aLL in aLL.. it's 13 episodes.. Mmm.. have you watched it.. or are you aLso a fan of FY?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14