Conversation Between FF Ace Cid and Rocky

14 Visitor Messages

1. good man, how goes life for ya? You always seem to be popping in at random moments lol.
  2. Rocky, how ya doing?
  3. Same old man, that's a nice avatar of Bob Marley, he's one of my favorite musicians.
  4. CID!!! I'm okay, just finishing up finals week, otherwise I've been the same old same old, haha. How have you been doing sir?
  5. Rocky! How ya doing man?!
  6. likewise, my man! I'm glad to hear that you are doing ok! Don't get stressed out from working too hard though, as I'd like to talk to ya more often, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.
  7. Hey hey! Rocky! Nice seeing you, hope to chat more often.
  8. Haven't spoken to you in a while, figured I'd say hi to see how you were doing.
  9. Hey FF Ace Cid!! I am doing great, thanks for asking! I'll be gone all of next week but I'll be sure to talk to you on MSN some when I get back!

How are you holding up sir?
  10. Good ol rocky! How ya doing?
  11. Why not try out the one I started? It's still in the beginning. Just make a character on the RP ooc. Then post in the RP.
  12. hey the next time you start up an RP lemme know because I want to try this "role-playing" thing out lol
  13. What do you want to do in Idaho? Be a potato farmer?! lawls, but I'm glad you got done with your finals ok..Will you be around much?
  14. yeah Cid be more active, and accept my friend request already geez.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14