Conversation Between Bleachfangirl and Imposter

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. That's odd. I can't find you at all when I search for your name.
  2. Yeah I'm still Noah Black. Looking forward to catching up!
  3. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. Um...well you see...I've been doing odd things to my name, so it would be pretty hard to find me. Heh. If your name hasn't changed, I'll find you. ^^ We can catch up there.
  4. Psst I got facebook again but can't find you. Was wondering how you are doing. Who knows if you will check this but if you do add me on the book face again or something
  5. Aha, was that sarcasm, Noah? Considering it's you, it might not have been. XD I'm glad you're having a good time though. Where do you plan to work?
  6. Only a month left of school than graduated with a BA in theology, so it'll be finding work and paying off student loans. Man I love growing up!
  7. Oh wow, Smarties. I think every time someone opens a box of Smarties, I'm missing out. They're just that good! What are you doing now?
  8. Yeah still in Maine, I actually went home for a little while and bought some smarties. Instantly thought of you and that you'd be missing out haha.
  9. Haha, I noticed I wasn't seeing you on my newsfeed anymore. You're still somewhere in Maine right now? I remember you being quite excited about this development, so I hope you're enjoying yourself. Maaaaaybes. Gotta get back to that sometime
  10. Life is good, I don't rock the book face anymore so we've kinda lost touch. I'm living in the states now for the next few months. Maybes I'll catch you on ebuddy sometime or something.
  11. The creeping is very minimal now, but I'm fine. A little busy is all. =) How are you?
  12. Do you still creep on here once in awhile? How are you!?
  13. It was pretty sweet, spent it with some buds just chillin'. We missed the count down which was pretty funny. I also pulled a late/early day too.
  14. Nothing fantabulous, since I spent it with my mom and brother. I stayed up till 5 though. That was pretty fun, since I was doing nothing but reading Bleach until I fell asleep. How was yours?
  15. Thanks for the New year wishes. It is much appreciated Bleachie. How went your new years? Any exciting, fantabulous stories? Maybe I'll catch you on when I get the interweb again for myself. Later days!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast