Conversation Between Bleachfangirl and Rowan

5 Visitor Messages

1. I've only looked at two major religions, so I need to read up on that. Religious studies are fun, but can be such a headache when you meet those people who are religious for the sake of it.
    Sasquatch....Not too open minded, but knowledgeable, regardless. That's just to say that he is extremely opinionated and argues his position vehemently. Half the time, I don't get the feeling that he wants feedback so much as he wants to squash inferior opinions .-. Kinda intimidating that way
  2. My intent is to create discussion, often it will be something im interested in reading about. I like people to try and convince me. I would not say im biased, In the same way I have looked at the idea of religion and god from many angles, I have the same way about feminism; not that they are at all related to one another. I just want a convincing argument to sway my mind. Sas puts fourth very good points in all his discussions, which is why when he does post, I think its important people acknowledge and try to retort him. Like myself, he would not put in so much effort just for the sake of it. I would expect feedback.
  3. Eh, most people pick and choose their battles. What's the point in trying to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced, you know? I wouldn't be so hard on people who don't feel like speaking up. Different people have different ways of expressing their beliefs. Sometimes, it's not even an outward expression. Internalized belief counts too. It's kind of fun to have a discussion once in a while though.
  4. Hey there. Therse no hurt feelings, nor any feelings at all for that matter. I'm not mad, I'm actually pretty content right now. Me and sas arn't exactly besties, if you had seem some of our arguments you would know this very well. My post was not just reffering to you, but to all those who wont chime in and give their opinion, but rather stand by the sidelines and do nothing. If their believes are so valuable, you think they would be defending them.
  5. Hi there. I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I know you're disgusted by me and all, but I've been told a few times that I'm not totally rotten to the core. I know Sasquatch takes everything with a grain of salt, so he's probably fine with our thread discussions, but I'm not so sure about you. Dropping a message out of concern: Don't be so uptight, bro. It gives you ulcers.

(this message is to be taken semi-seriously)
    But seriously, I'll try to fix my attitude.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5