Conversation Between Bleachfangirl and xXCloudXx

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thank you for even joining. It's not exactly up and at it yet. we need more members to start making a few posts to get some convo's started and everything.
  2. Oh dear, another site. XD Well, I'll join and all, but there's no guarantee that I'll stick around or post that much. I barely even frequent this site.
  3. Here is a new forum that I am an Admin on. It getting going right now but we need more members to get some topics going. Remnants of Sephiroth. I think you will enjoy it. We have set it up to give you the oppertunity to discuss any topic that you please. Just watch the spamming. haha
  4. Thank, thank you. XD I'm just good at being a lazy freeloader is all.
  5. Well that would be a smart plan too I suppose. haha. Good thinking. xD
  6. That's an option, but then who would feed you pokeblocks? I think I'd just beat my trainer up like Pikachu did and force my trainer carry me on his or her head all day. Then I get fresh air, lots of space, free food, and a free ride.
  7. Yeah. I'd hate t obe rolled around in that thing all the time. haha. Does not sound like much fun at all. I'd kill my trainer and run free again. Thats just me though.
  8. Oh yeah. I'd hat being shrunk up and shoved into a ball too! The sad part is that they're not even boxes, they're spheres! You know how uncomfortable it is being forced to curl up into a ball all day? XD
  9. Well, I suppose that would make sense. Maybe thats why pokemon come out fighting. They get cranky after being woken up. haha.
  10. I think that red beam that comes out of the pokeball shrinks the pokemon so that it'll fit into the ball, and then the inside of it is just seen as the inside of a ball. In the manga, the red top was actually partially transparent I think, so that you could see the pokemon sleeping inside.
  11. Yes that woul be quite interesting I suppose. Stuffing a charmander into a jar..haha. Thats classic. I never got how they fit in those balls though. I wonder if they have much room or if it's like there own little house or something. A question to ponder.
  12. It would be fun! If it were me, after about five full minutes of spazzing, I'd throw things at it until it was near fainting, then try and shove the charmander into a jar. =D
  13. Well i don't think that Fate is going to kill me for one. haha. And for two the Pokemon scenario would be very interesting... Fun even.
  14. Haha, I'd say the only one you'd be able to contemplate is the pokemon scenario. If Fate did kill you, you wouldn't be able to think that it were random...except for while it was happening.
  15. Well yes and no.. It would just depend on what mood I was in on the particular day that the event occured. I mean on one hand being killed for no reason and on the other having my leg chewed on by a charmander, "Pokemon I think"? But that would be a hard decision to pick between.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast