Conversation Between Bleachfangirl and Unknown Entity

189 Visitor Messages

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
  1. Oh right. Haha. Well, my electrons have been rearranged by Doc Rocco, so I'm no longer carbon based. I rearranged his, so he became silicon based. I'm the nitrogen, he's the silicon, and Tiger Lily's this crazy one with a name I can't spell for my life. Just a random thing. =P
  2. Hey thanks!

Could ya explain the last bit of the message though?
  3. So the only reason you're going to school is for the exams? Bummer man. Hope you ace them....or um.....*does not know anything about any other type of grading system* Hope you do well.

I'm a nitrogen based life form. I'm doing great with the silicon though.
  4. I'm good... started my exams this week, and its kinda odd going into school for them seeing as i left last week lol!

How are you?
  5. Yep! These are for the retarded, random things everyone has to say from time to time. PMs are still around for more private things though.

So anyway, how are you?
  6. haha! i'm still getting used to it... but i like it! more fun than PMing, but a little less private lol!
  7. I think it's really fun. What's not to like about being able to post little conversational messages for everyone to see?
  8. yeah, lol! it is kinda fun! its great! what you think?
  9. Hello little lycan. Having fun with the new note feature? Seems you're making a lot of conversations.
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 189 of 189
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13