Conversation Between Bleachfangirl and FF Ace Cid

42 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yeah, I come and go on the forums, we should catch up, my life has been a little crazy, but it's been pretty good. See ya round Toto.
  2. Hey Jordan! Ahah, you've been lurking the forums? I haven't been back here since six months ago. Life's been pretty crazy, up an down, for me. How about you? We need to catch up!
  3. Boo! Did this ghost spook ya? I'm a little late for Halloween, but I've been lurking around for a bit. How's it going?
  4. Nothing much just the usual stuff. Getting ready for the up and coming holidays.
  5. Hey there bro. Nothing much is happening. I'm just chilling and eating, as usual. How are things on your end?
  6. Hey ya sis how's it going?
  7. Blarg! Happy new year to you, big brother! Hope your new year is full of fun and happiness. You'll probably stay chill through the whole thing, but that's okay too.
  8. I'm late brother, but Merry Christmas to you.
  9. Ah, but because I'm more immature, I won't stop. Plus, I never care about who's the bigger man. Just about the fun.
  10. Haha, funny, I thought it was rude to keep going, so I stopped, good job though. I will be the bigger man, and resign to you. You are a spam Queen.

(By the way, since I'm the bigger man, I win. lol.)
  11. Guess what?

Chicken Butt.
    Coconut.
    Pizza Hut.
    Old King Tut.
    Paper cut.
    Scary slut.
    Old Peanut.
    Loony nut.
  12. And just so you know, I can be more of a spammer than you. My brain has nothing but fluffy junk in it that I can shove into a VM in less than a minute.

Just you see!
  13. Some big brother you are. Manipulating your poor little sister. All I did was love you and follow your every command. *sniff* But he still doesn't love me.

Why can my brother be nicer?
  14. I missed you so much sister. Actually three and I'm done, nice to see I made you active again. Hahaha, my true objective, the good big brother. lol.
  15. And maybe this too. A VM just for you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 42
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast