Conversation Between VidenTheColdOne and Meier Link

8 Visitor Messages

1. Yea, i have heard some horror stories myself. I was into it, but i didn't obsess about it or anything. Momo is doing good, but of course he is much more into WoW than I am. He's still the same old pain in the ass ^_^
  2. So how the hell is Momo? I haven't had the chance to speak to him in ages. I wish he would pop in from time to time to say whats up.

Yeha I know alot of people that have fell prey to WoW. I am glad I avoided that title all together. I know alot of people that have let that game run their lives; in some instance it ruined their lives. Then again it was their choice and let things get to out of control so all in all its not the games fault heh.
  3. Wow! Congratulations on the kid! Unfortunately no little-uns for me, but i'm only 22, so i have some time. However my brother and his wife just had a child, so I'm an uncle again! I have 3 nephews, and 1 niece. Oh, another reason i havn't posted. I got sucked into WoW with Momo. We've been grinding to 80, and trying out the new content. I finnaly had to take a break.
  4. It's been going alright, been busy with life also. Not near as active around here as I was less then 6 months ago. My wife had the second kiddo back in November and we have had our hands tied since. Other then that nothing has really changed haha.
  5. oh, im doing pretty well. Unfortunately my cat of 18 years just died a few weeks ago, but i'm getting over it. Been very busy, and kinda forgot about this place to be honest ^_^ How is everything going with you?
  6. How have you been lately. It seems like ages since we last talked. Hope everything has been going well.
  7. Woo! Good, because i remember you too ^_^
  8. Don't worry Viden, I still remember you. Good times in WG/H haha.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8