Conversation Between Asectic and RainingOasis

11 Visitor Messages

1. Sounds like things are pretty crazy for ya, good luck with the exams and everything. What are you studying? Lifes pretty good, starting guitar lessons so pretty psyched about that.
  2. Just when I post back get busy again. Lol! Just few exams left over, huzzah.
    I'm good. How's yours?
  3. Hey how's life?
  4. Sorry for the late reply my internet has been giving me troubles lately. Yeah I know what you mean about not knowing what alchemy truly was until the ending but the anime series was pretty good. I just wished they would have told what happened to ed after he saved his brother. I guess there's a movie out there that tells the ending but I haven't watched it yet. Sure thing here's some of my work--->ZanyFacePictures on deviantART All those animes are really good. Zatch Bell was a pretty awesome anime, the twists and turns really made it worth watching (I haven't finished it yet but I plan to someday.)
  5. FMA was awsome, though I think the whole Alchemy and plot portrayed it too much in the dark. I'd say Gundam Seed, Fairy Tail and Zatch.
    Cool! Good luck and when you can send me a sample of your work?
  6. Yeah kinda (I'm still learning, I kinda suck right now haha) Guitar mostly appealed to me because of my love for music. School work sucks but on the bright side winter break is pretty soon. That's pretty neat your playing the piano and oboe. Are you pretty good at the instruments your playing? Haven't really traveled yet (I hope I do later though) because I'm still setting up my business. Next year I'm going to sell my pictures at the farmers market or the fair so that's going to be pretty exciting. What kind of anime do you like? My favorites are Rurouni Kenshin, MAR, Casshern Sins and Fullmetal Alchemist.
  7. Cool, so you know how to play the guitar. What about it is that appeals people so much? I always wondered :|
    Lucky! Since I'm still a student I'm pretty much confined up in my house doing lousy school work. But I do watch anime, read books, write misc. stuff and practise the piano and oboe.
    Do you travel a lot because of your job?
  8. I remember people wearing that costume, it's pretty freaky. haha sounds fun, in my free time I usually play video games, electric guitar, photography or just chill out and listen to music. What about you?
  9. Probably dress up as something scary to scare the kids. When I went out many years ago I saw a classic - guy having a knife shoved through his head. That was cool, yet freaky too.
    What do you do in your spare time?
  10. This place is pretty awesome, getting used to it already n_n Same here, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for halloween though, maybe I'll go to some parties or something. What about you, what do you have planned for halloween?
  11. >> (continues from last)
    You'll get used to this place soon enough.
    I'm doing great, what about you? Any plans for Halloween?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11