Conversation Between Asectic and Squall

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yeah, the exams and projects are starting to pile on, but it's nothing I haven't seen before. And I'm actually going to pick up my brother from the airport on Monday so that's what I'll be doing that night.
  2. Just did a little happy dance. I learned that even the most complicated-sounding subjects and material are actually simple if you think about it enough.
    Ouch, so it's almost exams?
    Doing anything for Monday the 31st?
  3. Hey!
    Nothing much, just trying to get my school work done since we're winding down with the semester - _ -
    How are you?
  4. Hi! It's been a few days.
    Wat's up?
  5. Hm. Favorite author? Probably Albert Camus.
  6. Yes, let's blame school for every stressful thing we've ever faced in our lives! Haaza!
    Who's your favorite author?
  7. I read, I workout 5-6 days a week, watch movies, play video games if I have the time lol. Since I'm back in school I haven't had as much spare time as I would like, but I try to fit in as much free time as I can.
  8. Like they're really organized and clean-wise. Apparently there everything would arrive exactly on time and so on.
    What do you usually do in your spare time?
  9. Yes, I'm 100% Italian. They moved to the U.S. when my grandmother was a little girl (I want to say when she was 3 or so?). And yes, my brother said Japan was nothing short of amazing and would absolutely love to go again whenever he gets the chance. He's also been through two tours of duty in Afghanistan and one in Iraq, so he's also seen the lesser parts of the world lol. As for Germany, my other brother who is currently in the Air Force just returned from Germany and said it was a great experience; great people and very clean. Not sure what "scrubbers" actually means, lol.
  10. Awsome~! Damm the military and their hard-yet-great benefits!
    So your background is Italian? Cool! When did they move? country-wise I mean.
    I heard that Germany were what people call "scrubbers". Is that true?
  11. Well specifically in Europe: Italy (to visit where my ancestors were from), England, Germany, Ireland, and Greece. My brother was stationed in Japan a few years ago while in the Marine Corps; he said it was absolutely beautiful there.
  12. Woah. For that Sir, I salute to you -salutes-
    I seriously want to travel to some other places in the States.
    Like Europe in general? I think I'd like to visit Japan... other than it's airport XD
  13. Eh, I haven't been anywhere to great lol. Only about 10 states in the US; nothing outside North America unfortunately I want to take a trip to Europe sometime though.
  14. And it's another long week! D: At least here it's Thanksgiving though.
    You like traveling? Where have you been?
  15. Amen to that, lol And I'm good, thanks. Just trying to relax after a long week of school...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast