Conversation Between Asectic and lady ashe

24 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Woo~, nice list you got thare :3
    Which season did you like for Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh and Digi? I've heard that most people tend to like the orignal series. Since the creators are running out of ideas for the new seasons. But I personally loved Diamond and Pearl and GX series. The animation was awsome, compared to the beginning.
    Ohh, I see that you're the same age as me What grade? second last or last year?
  2. ah.. ill try to watch nit sometime...
    Kuroshitsuji (black butler), vampire knight, karin, loveless, love hina, love hina again, pokemon, yugioh, digimon, and others. how bout you?
  3. Well, I recommend it. That is, if you like a little action with your comedy. I find the manga better than the anime. Some versions of it are really bad. Hmm...
    What else do you watch?
  4. i like honey-senpai cuz hes sooooo adorable. yup tama-chan is sooo funny.
    ive heard of it , i havent got round to watching it yet though
  5. Really? I find Honey to be a bit weird, since he is the oldest of all the others. Then again, they all play their roles nicely. Tamaki was just too hilarious...
    XD!
    Have you heard of an anime called Fairy tail? In a sense the comedy bit is similar to that of Ouran.
  6. Tama-chan!!!!!!!!!!! and honey-senpai and mori senpai...
    heh, yeah, i love the characters i love the villians and i love Vaan and Ashe
  7. My favorite character, I gotta say it's Sho, the leader XD It's been a while since I last read it but I just loved him. He kept on getting depressed over every single bad thing said about him. What about you?
    Ashe? I'm guessing that FF XII's your favorite out of them all.
  8. ah!!!! yaya!!! another host club fan... whos your fave character?
    hi Athna-san im ashe
  9. OMG! Ouran High school Host Club!
    Ahaha, sorry for the random intrusion but I just love~ that series :3
    I'm Athna btw
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 24 of 24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2