Conversation Between Asectic and Yoko

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. thank you
  2. Happy Birthday!
  3. Cool, sounds awsome!
  4. O: Fan Expo Information. It's a convention where all gaming, anime, sci-fi and other conventions get together in the Toronto Convention Centre. So much fun <3
  5. Can't say I have. Fan Expo to what?
  6. Yes, it's real. It's a Gunblade. I got it from Fan Expo this year. Have you ever been?
  7. OMG! That place was awsome wasn't it? I just loved Universal Studios
    No prob. You sure are owning it out there! XD
    Wow, is that gun-knife looking thing in your sig real? It looks way awsome!
  8. Florida was my fav. Disney World FTW!

Social mails? Like a regular e mail? Of course!

Thanks for the votes =D
  9. What was you favorite place? Mine would have to be Times Square in NY. The place was huge~!
    Yeah, I kind of thought of that. A girl whom graduated last year seemed to come back to visit high school now and then. She's a music major and everybody simply loved her. She was really good at the trumpet as well. But the e-mail thing surprised me. Do they take social mails by any chance? Ahahaha
  10. Lots of places in the states. NY, Florida, Buffalo, Boston, Washington and all around those areas. Nothing over the top. Then I've been to Quebec multiple times, Alberta and all around Ontario.

I'm in my third year. It's a three year program and I can't wait to graduate. I'll probably take a university course afterwards to get my degree. Fun times.

Yes, college/uni is different from high school. I find I have more freedom, the people are more mature, and you have better relationships with the instructors. You can't e mail a high school teacher at a random point during the night and get an answer back in an hour or two. College/uni instructors do that. They are there to help.
  11. I've been to a lot of places, since my parents traveled like hell when I was young. Italy and France were one of them. Where'd you go, before you started school?

o_O Woah good luck. I guess you're used to it by now but I can never wake up that early. What year are you in school? Ehehehe, I can't help feeling a bit anxious, since next year it'll be my turn to pay big bucks to get into one. Are universities and college that different from high school?
  12. No prob. I'm sure you mean well.

Yup, just a day. I think it's pretty cool.

I'm mostly working right now, but I'm in college for Aviation Management in Barrie. I'm on my co-op right now commuting from Oshawa to Toronto every morning before people even think of waking up. I enjoy it. I get to miss all of the traffic, then watch the sunrise if I have the time. I love watching the sunrise.

I stopped vacationing when I started school. It's damn expensive. I'm hoping to be able to travel more with my job. It's looking pretty hopeful. I have been to the US multiple times though, but that's about it. Yourself?
  13. Ahahaha, I will then. Thanks for the advice People say that I tend to blurt out things without thinking, that's something I need to get rid of I suppose.

Cool! So I'm older than your sister by a day huh? I also happen to know another person who practically shares the same day, allthough we're one year apart.

Ohh, where do you go to school? I know that there's a lot of well-known universities there in Toronto. Have you ever been out of Canada, for a vacation sometime?
  14. Watch yourself. You're a girl talking to a girl. Girls are pretty damn smart if you ask me. I see where you're coming from though. Yuka was the idiot. Lucy's other half didn't really help either. She was cute though.

It's good. I think you should add to it. And yes, that's what I mean. I took courses on it back in High school. Then kind of forgot about it since. Basically what I was picturing in your story was Toronto before all of the buildings were up (Early 1900s). You can see the lake from miles away (Being that Toronto is on a massive hill). Maybe some houses scattered, kind of like how it is in the country. You can fit your own technology in as you please. It is fantasy after all. That's just my idea. You write very well for your age.

She was born in 1994 as well.
  15. The anime always tend to cut things short. Way~ too short. Their version of Fairy Tail was bad - the manga had a whole lot meat into it.
    Really? I mean, the guy is always around girls the whole time. How can he get smarter?

Hmmm... I guess I need to watch out for technology and that kind of stuff. The 2012 thing I just happened to pull right out of my head so I didn't really know what I was saying there. But yeah, it is more of the fantasy type.

You mean the war where Britians and Americans fought for our part of North America? Yeah, I know that. School literally drilled that into my brain in middle school.

WOAH kewl! What year?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast