Conversation Between Asectic and Rhaps

15 Visitor Messages

1. It's a really fun, curtain fire, bullet hell game that designed by one man, all on his own. It's gotten a small following, but it's a lot of fun and has a really awesome otaku-culture type thing going with it.
  2. But then if people lived there their entire lives and came to earth, their strength would be many times stronger than us!
    Can't say I heard of its. Care to brief me on the subject?
  3. It's mostly gas, but the gravity would be super super intense! lol
    Do you like Touhou Project?
  4. I guess...
    I wonder what life on Jupiter would be like. Apparently it's 10x larger than Earth. That'd be so awsome!
  5. Yeah, but hey! It's Earth-like lol
  6. O_O
    Ehh? Isn't that planet like 20 million light years away? Immortality potion anyone!
  7. Gliese 581?
    And things like more bad writing, talking to girls, etc lol
  8. Things like what? I hope it's not something like becoming a supervillan and blowing up the entire world.
    You know, I never really got the whole "blow up world" thing. If they blow it up, where do they live then? On Mars?
  9. Well I go to a...different kind of school lol
    Usually I game, read, listen to bad music, play guitar, or plot things I will end up not doing
    How about you? lol
  10. Woah, you guys have Fall break? Awsome! I wish ours was like that...
    What do you usually do in your spare time?
  11. Thank you!
    I'm finally having a break from school and work. I've been at work everyday since last Friday, but today is my last day in and then I have a break on top of Fall Break from school
  12. .... Woah, another odd looking picture I've seen so far. Yours by far is the best!
    I'm okay. The week doesn't look too bad. I just realized that I've come to respect, no, practically worship assemblies and liturgies.
    You?
  13. Nah, trolls are perfectly harmless, provided they troll at appropriate times.
    So, what's up?
  14. Gosh, I thought someone was going to cling onto me because of your avi.

Hi!
  15. Hello!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15