Conversation Between Asectic and Diyala

37 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Thanks :]
    I was looking at an digital arts thread and i thought that i might as well practice with photoshop as well. But i messed up on some parts :/
    Are you doing anything for easter?
  2. what a cute avatar
    I like it !
  3. Kamsam mida
    really thanks for what you've said about my Album , I really do like the first pic like you , you know it delights you to be in such place ... , the rest of them are related to the Arabian culture and Islamic religion
    the third is the pic of coffee , such Arabian coffee is such an essencial thing in our lives and we present it to guests that way , but it's bitter somewhat coz we present desserts with it ,
    the 5th ( the opened book ) is the Holy Qura'an..
    the sixth , a man is praying , It's the Islamic way to pray for God in the mosque..
    and the last one , huge place with black Ka'aba is Holy mosque where people come from all around the world to visit such holy place , we pray there and ask Allah forgiveness , as soon as we get there we feel peace of heart , I call it the safest place ever and it definitely is .

I like your pictures too, you look cute ...
    about Mortal Instrument Triology , what is it ?
    sorry I never heared of it ?
  4. Really?
    Then again, the weather differs on location I guess. The area in which I love didnt get a lot of snow this year, THANK GOD D: I always hated having to go out and shovel the driveway
    I love the photo in your album. Especially the first one :]
    Did you hear of the Mortal Instrument Triology?
  5. I'm doing great
    but freezing
  6. Hello to you too
    How was your holidays?
    Mine was great, I got a box of chocolate for Christmas x]
  7. Hello friend
    how are you and school , almost i shoud say exams ?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 37 of 37
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3