Conversation Between Asectic and Diyala

37 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Aww! The girl found happiness though, so I suppose there's that.
    I haven't read any touching book, but I know a few movies which made me cry. It's called Mama. It showed the life of three different families. It ended with the little kid who's crippled wait for his diseased mother in the hospital during surgery.
    How about books which makes you laugh? I liked Riordan's "Red Pyramid". Apparently ancient Gods makes jokes too XD
  2. My sister's keeper is pretty sad and tragic , I wouldn't say it was the kind of novels I liked anyway specially when there is all that description about how cancer gradually destroys a human body .It made me depressed and I was more like I want to know the ending of the mother and her beloved daughter than being into the novel itself . But depending on how much tears I shed , I would absolutely say Les Miserables is the saddest and most heartwarming piece I ever read . When I finished reading it my eyes were all red, I couldn't help it but crying on the old man (Jean Valjean) who really broke my heart by his story at the end when he couldn't accept the idea that the orphan girl he adopted , loved , and looked after as a warm hearted father will marry another man and leave him behind as he is becoming like a useless old man to her
    I hated Cosette at the time coz she couldn't even understand his feelings while he gave her all she needed in her hardest wretched days .

and you ? what is the saddest one you ever read?
  3. Twilight is so~ tragedy. Bella suddenly being absorbed into the mysterious vampire world. Ohhhh~! Sounds dark and spunty
    I know that work! I've heard of Sister's Keeper, though I never really read it. Did you read of her 2010 release, called "House Rules"? That book got me thinking: do all autistic people have an extrodainarry mind like Jacobs?
    What was the saddest/heartwarming piece you ever read?
  4. I usually read what we study at school conserning the dramas and novels in case I liked them ! But generally I do not know alot of English writers except the old ones that we studied and some other modern writers like Jodi Picoult ( My Sister's Keeper) , Helen Black (A Place of Safety ) besides, some teenage books like twilight and such . Mostly these books are categorized as tragedy , drama, and slice of life . you know when reading I like to be a bit real even in my choice of some mangas I tend to follow these genres though fantasy and supernatural would work too ^^
  5. ... I don't know really. I just thought it would take weeks, months, years, etc. Lawls
    What's your favorite book or author? I liked the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. Fantasy with spunk!
  6. hahaha , why are you shocked ?
    Thanks for the note by the way . I'm doing well and you ?
  7. !
    I'm shocked. I absolutely am
    How you doing lately?
  8. It was noticed the moment you posted it ^^
  9. Thanks , It's really good hearing from you again , Yup I've been awy for a while but now I guess I'm becoming a lil active than before , perhapse it will help in the progress of ma poor language
  10. omg! Ikr How are you doing? I see that you've been busy around here.
    Aww, I love your profile. The color and background are really pretty <3
  11. Hi Athna , how are you ? It's been too long since we last talked
  12. awww that's nice
    at school i had this presentation/performance today related to Jesus's death [im a christain, btw] it was nice. i was expecting the usual stuff but instead it was more modern.
    Wow, and to think i thought easter was global
  13. Yeah we have Eid Al fiter after fasting the holy month of Ramadan , but Eid Al- fiter is the first day of Shawal month , we celebrate that we completed fasting 30 or 29 days , everyone is happy and gets gifts , sweets , candy and sometimes people give money for small kids to delight them , also the poor and everyone and muslims all over the world must be happy and share this great occasion and of course we must prepare ourselves very well coz people visit one another , bring gifts and regards
  14. Ooooh nice :] What do you do?
    Its from an anime called Pretty Cure. ... I think it would be the first season maybe
  15. No , I am a Muslim so we do not have easter we have only two great celebrations called Eid Al- fiter and Eid Al- Adha^^
    is it a kind of manga ? I'm curious to know it's name ?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 37
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast