Conversation Between Asectic and Freya

8 Visitor Messages

1. I guess you're not the emotional type. The drama was the two guys hating on each other to the point where they kill one another, but both are alive and come together. That sort of thing. This anime's the rare type where the drama doesn't stop until the end, which is it's good point. It's moral was amazing, if you really looked at it.

Well yeah pretty much. I gave up on the violin, but I'm still into piano and the oboe for school. This week I became a niner again! Just learned how to hold and play three notes on the Bassoon. I swear it's going to be Ten Saxophone nightmare all over again...
    T-T!
  2. So finally I'll be able to ask: WHAT was that biiiig drama happening after 20 episodes?
    We've watched until ep 37 (can't wait to watch the next, as it's your favorite... hope we'll watch it today *o*) now. It seems there's MUCH happening now. And I really can't wait to see ep 38. >.<
    But nothing really bad happened in episode 29... or even 30. Oo I don't think you meant the scene in which Kira and Athran almost killed off each other...

Oh and I play bass-guitar, mainly. I'm also able to play the guitar a biiiit. And I also used to play the drums... but since my brother moved (and he took the drums with him) I haven't played again at all. Plus, I wanted to start playing violine, but somehow when I tried one time to start, I got sick and then I forgot about it again. XD"
    So what do you play? :> Probably as much as I do? XD
  3. Aww thnx! That anime was awsome. The story was great. But not as great as Seed though XD
    Yeah, but I thought she acted all like some frilly princess. Like:
    "I want my daddy! Where is he? I don't want any of you Coordinaters acting friendly with me!" She has this real case of mental much?
    Fufufu, I'm not gonna say anything. Otherwise I'm just going to spoil it for you, BIG TIME! Keep on watching though, it gets good. Really~ good. My personal favorite is episode 38

Oooh, I see you're a musician. What instruments do you play?
  4. Drama queen? That's not fitting. For me she's some kind of "stop getting on my nerves and DIE already" queen... Yesterday we watched till episode 23 - and we still think that Flay has to die pretty soon. -_- The only thing she does all the time is "uuuuh, Kira, be my boyfriend, I want you to suffer uuuuh =D =D" GOSH that girl really needs to be thrown out of the ship -_-"
    Tragedy? O_O I hope Athrun will not die... Episode 23 ended with Cagalli trying to kill Athrun... :/ I hope she won't succeed........... although it'd be quite interesting to see if Kira still likes her after she killed his best friend ôô ARGH DAMN IT NOW I WANT TO WATCH HOW THE STORY GOES ON! >o<

Oh and btw. I like you even more after seeing that you also have a picture of Mai HiME in your profile
  5. Same here. I honestly can't get why they put Flay in there. I heard it was something to awaken Kira's "killer battle mode", but she was too much of a drama queen if you ask me.
    Ohh nice, keep watching it. The ending's bomb!
    Around 20... you'll get to the tragedy soon.
  6. We've only watched about 20 episodes so far, but I like it. <3 It reminds me of Code Geass sometimes, but the characters are more lovely. Though I dislike some of them. But they're all so special... and the story never gets boring at all. :> I like how everything fits with our world now - I think in episode 14 they said something about atomic weapons and that they can't use them anymore, and that's why they build the mobile suits.... *_* I love SciFi, so this is exactly what I like. <3
  7. How'd you like it so far?
    I just love what each and every person's saying there, especially Lacus. Plus I just think that Kira and Athrun fighting together kicks ass!
  8. HAH! Gundam Seed!
    I'm currently watching the anime, so I just had to write to you, as your avatar shows that... girl... that... fiancé of... oh damn I even forgot HIS name. X.x I should definitely watch some episodes again soon. -o-"
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8