Conversation Between Asectic and RamesesII

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks
  2. happy birthday. make sure to have a great one
  3. Found what? :?
  4. Found it haha
  5. Haha yeah a i have recently found some free time to spend here now probably because i am mot playing online mmos anymore
  6. I knew it wasn't you! >
    Well, you seem to have been really busy lately
  7. He is an Australian Politician and no I don't mind you asking haha
  8. Hey, hope you don't mind me asking...
    Who's the guy really? the guy you're using as your avi and sig. I'm just so curious!
  9. I love the choco cream inside it
    I also love decorated cupcakes. If they're cute, I can't just bring myself to eat it
  10. Oh drooool I love those chocolates.
  11. We're in the same boat then
    I happened to catch one myself, Friday before school began again >-< That hurt
    I got a box of ferror rocher for christmas and for new years I watched the TV
    I dont think I saw NA Music Concerts in such a long time.
  12. Good except for yesterday I was very sick
  13. Nice
    How was your holidays?
  14. Haha hey my birthday is summer from where I come from and yours to for that matter. Cool I was never one for doing schooly stuff although I was in the band for a little bit it didn't keep my interest.

I wouldn't call internet a hobby of mine haha but other than that I like reading, gaming and maybe playing billards or darts if i get the chance.
  15. I was talking about birthdays in the Nov-Dec area :/
    Anyways, I cant wait for tomorrow. I have a field trip for band at school. We're going to go and perform for other elementary schools. "Being a good role model" my teacher says xD
    Do you have any hobbies? [other! than internet ]
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 65
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast