Conversation Between Asectic and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Ahahaha don't worry. 'Cause I'm doing the same thing XD
    I recently went to a music festival a few weeks ago, if that counts towards anything
  2. XD...OMG Sorry I Haven't Replied In Ages So, How Have You Been?
  3. Same here! My mom thinks it's a waste and takes up too much time and money to learn.
  4. Pumpkin Pie Is Awesome And It Is A Great Way To Finish Off A Meal!

I Don't Have Any Liscence Of Any Sort Yet...XD
  5. PUMPKIN PIE IS AWSOME RIGHT?! ! Nothing but a puny crust and a whole hell lot's of creaminess! ^^ A great way to finish a nice meal, if I say so myself
    Did you get your G2 yet?
  6. Sometimes, But Not Always. But Most Of The Time For Dessert, We Get PUMPKIN PIE!!!

Pumpkin Pie Is My Favorite Pie Of All Time, And I LOVE IT!!! :3

I Just Don't Really Like Stuffing...XD I Know, Weird, But Oh Well...XD

I'll Let You Know What We Are Planning On Having When The Time Comes.
  7. "I'm going to have the turkey!"
    I don't know when people started thinking like that. I mean, does your family have the great feast with the big fat turkey?
  8. At The Moment I'm Not Sure At All...XD
  9. lawls! So you get those really huge cuts or bumps on the legs or something like that? Aheheh jk.
    I know it's a bit early but any plans for the Great Turkey holiday?
  10. LMFAO I Think I Already Have Insurance On Myself...My Mom Is Smart, Cause I Get Into Small Accidents A Lot, Like I Hurt Myself Almost Everyday, I Don't Know How Or Why, It Just Happens. I Think I'm Accident Prone Or Something Like That...>_<
  11. ...
    There you go! A difference in opinions! Well if it makes you happy, who am I to blame ya'?
    I also love sweets. They're the awsomest stuff in the world! ! -grins-

Really? Make sure you have insurance, just in case
  12. The Rain Actually Makes Me Happy...I Love It When I'm Indoors And I'm Playing Video Games And It Is Raining Outside. I Prefer Rain Over Sun...XD

And No, I Have Not Had an Accident Yet With My Blades, I Told You, I Am Pro...Okay...Well, Maybe Not THAT Pro, But Still...Hehe
  13. The rain must've had an effect because compared to normal days I'm a bit down. Even when I don't intend to. Weird huh?
    How about you? Surely you haven't gotten into an accident with your collection by now? Ahahaha XD
  14. Okie Dokie Then Miss Athna...Hehe So How Are You Today?
  15. Ahaha, whatever you say
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 27
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast