*gives buns*
  2. I want hot buns. ;-;

I'm doing okay. Not working, so woooo! =D
  3. I'm doing great thanks for asking hunny buns
    How are you doing?
    I ate hot buns today. And they were delish
  4. Thankies ma! ^^

Hope you're doing well. =D
  5. happy birthday Entity! Have a great one!
  6. omg it's you!! O:<
  7. happy birthday
    have a good one !
  8. As a matter of fact I do :] I've been starting the whole uh... notation thing when I was young
    Oooh ooh ohh! Can you teach me the basics? While you're at it

Drat, I start to hear x-mas songs now
    The only one I probably like out of the whole thing is All I want for Christmas
    I can never seem to like the Roudolph the Red nose reindeer one :/
  9. Ninja Assassin doesn't look as good as the ads are making it out to be if I'm honest. If you do see it, watch it online. Unless you're looking for a nice day out with friends, and you're up for it.

You've probably already seen it in the time it's taken for me to reply lmao. xD;

When I'm older? I'm undecided. I know I want to go in to the games industry. I've always kinda had the hidden desire to be a stunt double, so I'd LOVE to try out some motion capture. If not, I think I'd be good with the 3D animation and design (possibly concepts and such). If not, I think I'd make a pretty okay ICT/Graphics teacher. ^^

A lawyer? Or a music teacher? Wow... you like music classes?
  10. -_- *stares* And why not?
    LOL kidding. But seriously, you should've gone get a few here and there

ugh, apparently the movie that I was considering watching is rated R. I think there is a thread about it now. Ninja assassin. Yeah, that's what it was >_>

WHat do you see yourself to be when your older?
    I'm in a middle of trying to go for a lawyer or a music teacher. xD
  11. I don't think you're a dork. xD;

Halloween was boring. I didn't do anything this year. But I went to Eurogamer the day before, and sneaked a go on Heavy Rain and Dragon Age, so I was happy. ^^

And no worries - we all have lives off the internet lol.
  12. The second one was about a girl who gets assaulted in the beginning and basically she sees her family live life without her. It gets kinda sad actually. I just wanted to see what they did in the movie. Comparing the movie to the book. I feel like a dork xD

Oh yeah, how was halloween? What'd you do?
    And sorry for the late reply-ish. I go on from TOT but I only stay for a second to check some stuff here and there
  13. It kinda did, didn't it? =S

I've not heard of Ninja Assassin or The Lovely Bones... what are they about? =D
  14. I know. But I couldn't helped feeling that the wave just came in too early
    Nah, the other one is not good. Id even know what they're talking about later. Its so dorky

I can't wait to watch Ninja Assassin coming out on November 20th or somewhere around there. I know a famous singer who's the lead character in the movie.
    I also know another one coming up called The Lovely Bones. I read the book and was it ever so sad in the beginning. LOL sorry, i've been getting into too much lately. xD

RPGS!! My first game was one. FFX, which is how I started to love the series in the first place. :] After that was FFXII.

Aww :[ I just know that it was a good way to pass the time during class xD I remember this one sheet where my friend and I doodled all over it.
  15. I usually play RPGs and action/adventure games. Lately I've been getting more and more interested in fighting games though - mainly Soul Calibur if I'm being honest. I'm slowly getting tempted to pick up Street Fighter and Tekken 6. =X

I saw Posiedon at the cinema - that huge wave on the big screen was excellent. The only way it could have been better is if it was in 3D. =D
    I've not seen Mozart and and the Whale... is it good, from what you saw of it?

I like doing doddles. If I'm drawing/painting something better than a standard doddle, I usually just get the idea from something I've seen. But I've not been doing much of it lately. =[
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 51
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast